Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sutton - Enabled or not???

Options
  • 21-08-2013 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭

Have looked at "checker" on regular basis.
    Monday 19th August - Fiber not available.
    Tues 20th. 5pm, call from eircom sales, pushing eMobile, but also advises me that fiber is now available, gives me number to phone to order (1800303644).  Checker confirms fiber available.
    Wed 21st. checker still saying available - have screen grab.  Phone eircom to order.  "No fiber in Sutton till 18th. September"  When I ask about checker, am told its not reliable, that system wrong etc.  When I ask why was I phoned, am told eMobile system is wrong etc.  When I ask could those systems be right and the "Fiber System" be wrong, was told that was not possible.  Agent, Linda, was not at all helpful and obviously not happy in her job.  The ability to call me back is not available, but I can be scheduled for a call in September.
    Simple question - Can I get Fiber now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

BowWow wrote: »
    Tues 20th. 5pm, call from eircom sales, pushing eMobile, but also advises me that fiber is now available, gives me number to phone to order (1800303644).  Checker confirms fiber available.
    Wed 21st. checker still saying available - have screen grab.  Phone eircom to order.  "No fiber in Sutton till 18th. September"  When I ask about checker, am told its not reliable, that system wrong etc.  When I ask why was I phoned, am told eMobile system is wrong etc.  When I ask could those systems be right and the "Fiber System" be wrong, was told that was not possible.  Agent, Linda, was not at all helpful and obviously not happy in her job.  The ability to call me back is not available, but I can be scheduled for a call in September.
    Hi BowWow

Can you send me a message with your tel no: and address so I can check your line / cabinet in detail regarding efibre availability.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭BowWow

Hi BowWow

Can you send me a message with your tel no: and address so I can check your line / cabinet in detail regarding efibre availability.

Mark
    pm sent.

Hi BowWow

Mark
    pm sent.

Hi BowWow

Not seeing the PM. Can you resend.

Thanks, Mark

Hi BowWow

Mark
    pm sent.

Hi BowWow

Thanks, Mark
    Mark,
    Have now ordered eFiber, installation next Monday.  Order Number 414201. Requested base package of eFiber Advanced with 30MB download, add on of Mobile Light 60.  Total Monthly Cost of €52.50.  Agreed this with agent.  Received letter today with different package with monthly cost of €62.50.  Have reported this and told to phone back on the 4th. October.

Hi BowWow

Mark
    pm sent.

Hi BowWow

Thanks, Mark
    Mark,
    Have now ordered eFiber, installation next Monday.  Order Number 414201. Requested base package of eFiber Advanced with 30MB download, add on of Mobile Light 60.  Total Monthly Cost of €52.50.  Agreed this with agent.  Received letter today with different package with monthly cost of €62.50.  Have reported this and told to phone back on the 4th. October.
    Hi BowWow

I checked the efibre package on the order which is

eTalk Anytime   Pending Active   
    eFibre Advanced (Unlimited) 

With the add on the €62.50 price as far as I am aware would be correct.

However I spoke to the efibre sales team and they advised it would be best to call them on 1800 503 303 (option1)

As they can check the account in more detail.

Mark

• Advertisement

Hi BowWow

Mark
    pm sent.

Hi BowWow

Thanks, Mark
    Mark,
    Hi BowWow

However I spoke to the efibre sales team and they advised it would be best to call them on 1800 503 303 (option1)

Mark
    That may well be on the order, but it is not what I ordered - Can they not check the recording?
    I have phoned them - it was they who told me at 08.33 this morning to call back on Friday of next week!
    K.

Hi BowWow

Mark
    pm sent.

Hi BowWow

Thanks, Mark
    Mark,
    Hi BowWow

Mark
    That may well be on the order, but it is not what I ordered - Can they not check the recording?
    I have phoned them - it was they who told me at 08.33 this morning to call back on Friday of next week!
    K.
    Hi BowWow

I checked what I could, as advised sales said it would be best to call them so they can check it directly.

As the efibre has not been set up as yet and no bill has been issued. Requesting a call recording is done as a complaint process which we can not escalate directly from here.

Before looking into escalating the issue as a complaint. Sales could clear up the situation as they have more detailed access to pending efibre orders.

Mark

Advertisement