Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards FSA Champions Cup

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Round of 32 First Leg: GW23
    Round of 32 Second Leg: GW25

Round of 16 First Leg: GW 27
    Round of 16 Second Leg: GW30

Quarter Finals First Leg: GW 33
    Quarter Finals Second Leg: GW34

Semi Finals First Leg: GW36
    Semi Finals Second Leg: GW37

Final: GW38.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Up against narfsnonsense in this round. We're both playing WCs and have similar team values, so should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

fanfúckingtastic, and i'm after taking a -8 hit yesterday...... :mad: (or two days ago since it's passed midnight now :rolleyes:)

iAnv9zj4P3piL.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Up against narfsnonsense in this round. We're both playing WCs and have similar team values, so should be interesting.

I had a look at your team a while back and got scared. You've a good few points on me as I recall. But as you say, wildcard in play, which puts more pressure on to choose wisely!

Best of Luck (kind of)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

I'm leading $hifty 46-44, once substitutions & points hits are taken into account.

We both have Mannone, Kolarov, Hazard & Aguero to go, so this leg boils down to my Eriksen & Silva vs Yaya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

My team code is wrong on the front page so it needs to be updated.
    It should be 173800

Handy sheet by the way. Thanks.

I'm leading $hifty 46-44, once substitutions & points hits are taken into account.

We both have Mannone, Kolarov, Hazard & Aguero to go, so this leg boils down to my Eriksen & Silva vs Yaya.

Id make you a slight favourite for this leg. Should be close though. I even put a 5er on a silva /Eriksen any time goalscorer double, just in case. Sneaky 5er on Yaya 1st goal also.

• Advertisement

Disaster. Neither scored but they both get assists. You win 72 - 64. Well played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Disaster. Neither scored but they both get assists. You win 72 - 64. Well played.

Second leg still to come dude

(as Stella said to Paul)

I lead 82 to 58 against Captain Bob so have a nice lead going into the second leg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

the_dazzler is leading 66 to 51. My week went downhill when Remy took a walk last night :(

Still, a good week next week can turn it around!

I ended up on 72 and narfsnonsense got 75. Knife-edge stuff!

McGregor -1
    Kolarov 1 (took a -4 hit) :mad:
    Januzaj 1 (took a -4 hit before the mata deal happened) :mad:

bench

Adrián 12
    Eriksen 5
    Rodriguez 5

MichaelScottDeadInside.gif

• Advertisement

It finished 75-69 after points hit, BPs and substitutions. A six point lead is absolutely nothing with the second leg in GW 25 to come. Better take my hits for Aguero/Coleman/Clyne/half my squad now.

updated the doc just now if you spot any errors let me know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Leading by 9 points nothing in it really and we have a lot of different players so all to play for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Boots234

Sooner or Later is leading by 2 points after the first leg and we have very similar teams. The injuries will cause us to change our teams somewhat so this match is still wide open

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Trailing KevIRL 68 - 63 after the first leg. Captain Aguero let me down. Or rather his hamstring did :-(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Boots234 wrote: »
    Sooner or Later is leading by 2 points after the first leg and we have very similar teams. The injuries will cause us to change our teams somewhat so this match is still wide open

Just took a 4 point hit to make two transfers - that puts you 2 points ahead!

Just took a 4 point hit to make two transfers - that puts you 2 points ahead!

Don't worry I'll be making 2 transfers as well!

Next round is in GW25 lads. Not 24. There's a week break now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭slingerz

Up 2 points on Lucas Hood! 69 V 67! Great result for the underdog!

slingerz wrote: »
    Up 2 points on Lucas Hood! 69 V 67! Great result for the underdog!

Are you referring to GW24 or 23 scores? The game weeks for points are 23 and 25.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Lemlin wrote: »
    Are you referring to GW24 or 23 scores? The game weeks for points are 23 and 25.

He's referring to Gw23.

Big weekend this weekend lads. 16 through. 16 out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Boots234 wrote: »

Only one transfer this week so no points hit for me barring a late injury. Have taken a bit of a gamble with it. Mind you, my last gamble involved captaining Bony v Fulham, who (a) didn't score and (b) got booked, returning a whopping 2 points in total, so I don't think you should be worrying too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

Big weekend this weekend lads. 16 through. 16 out.

I've got me fingers crossed :)

gunna need a miracle to overturn my deficit. :(

• Advertisement

Can this be updated?

updated now... scores include auto subs and predicted BPS atm

i'm out! :(

t'was a mickey mouse cup anyway..... :o

good luck to qwabercd in the next round, i'd fancy you to go fairly far in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Reckon I'm toast in this. Well done Macker.

Gonna be some nail biting today. I'm 9 points ahead of KevIRL. He has RVP (c), Eriksen and Mata. I have Mata (c) and Coleman. Need RVP to have a quiet game and Mata to run riot.

Only one transfer this week so no points hit for me barring a late injury. Have taken a bit of a gamble with it. Mind you, my last gamble involved captaining Bony v Fulham, who (a) didn't score and (b) got booked, returning a whopping 2 points in total, so I don't think you should be worrying too much.

It's 116-115 to me at the moment and unless Eriksen and Januzaj get negative point today I should be going through

With the same players today, I'm going out to narfsnonsense by 3. Twas my cr@p third strikers wot done it (aggregate points:2). Congrats narf, and good luck in the rest of the comp.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

With the same players today, I'm going out to narfsnonsense by 3. Twas my cr@p third strikers wot done it (aggregate points:2). Congrats narf, and good luck in the rest of the comp.

Thanks.....By the skin of me teeth!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Macker1

Skippy44 wrote: »
    Reckon I'm toast in this. Well done Macker.

Not counting my chickens yet. RVP as captain could yet pull it out of the bag for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Wow take a look at my comeback this week! I was 22 points down coming into and with the way things stand at the moment if Mata stays on for 3 BP's and Ade stays on for his 2 BP's I'll win by 1 point on aggregate! Fancy that haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Wow take a look at my comeback this week! I was 22 points down coming into and with the way things stand at the moment if Mata stays on for 3 BP's and Ade stays on for his 2 BP's I'll win by 1 point on aggregate! Fancy that haha

Looks like macker1, Pokerking, tom_k, narfsnonsense, fatrat, Lemlin, qwabercd, YeatsCounty, Hackers, Slingerz, Mint Sauce, boots234, itsnotmyfault, dasa29, remoteboy and the_dazzler progress

Looks like macker1, Pokerking, tom_k, narfsnonsense, fatrat, Lemlin, qwabercd, YeatsCounty, Hackers, Slingerz, Mint Sauce, boots234, itsnotmyfault, dasa29, remoteboy and the_dazzler progress

Reckon I've shaded it over KevIRL. Will need to do a lot better in the next tie. Team's been a disaster since the wildcard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

remoteboy wrote: »
    Reckon I've shaded it over KevIRL. Will need to do a lot better in the next tie. Team's been a disaster since the wildcard.

Congrats fella, win the whole lot now please

Is that our definite 16?

Future fixtures:

Round of 16 First Leg: GW 27
    Round of 16 Second Leg: GW30

Quarter Finals First Leg: GW 33
    Quarter Finals Second Leg: GW34

Semi Finals First Leg: GW36
    Semi Finals Second Leg: GW37
    Final: GW38.

As I'm still in it and I'm in it to win it, I'm going to ask FutureGuy to do all future draws.

I think that's fairest.

• Advertisement

The Final 16 are as follows

Macker1, PokerKing, tom_k, narfsnonsense, Lemlin, qwabercd, Yeats County, Hackers, Slingerz, Sanity Saviour, Mint Sauce, boots234, itsnotmyfault, dasa29, the dazzler and remoteboy

fatrat would have gone through if mata had stayed on 3BPS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

FatRat wrote: »

Haha it was never in doubt...

Through by one point over $hifty at the end. Hard luck. Eriksen and Mata nearly screwed me over.

Sickened to be going out after losing by 1 point. Highest score among the losing teams, 6th highest overall, but counts for nothing. If Id ordered my Subs differently, we'd be going to a tiebreaker. Ah well.

Fair play, YeatsCounty, hope you go on to win it now.

Sickened to be going out after losing by 1 point. Highest score among the losing teams, 6th highest overall, but counts for nothing. If Id ordered my Subs differently, we'd be going to a tiebreaker. Ah well.

Fair play, YeatsCounty, hope you go on to win it now.

There's no tiebreakers now. Highest ranked team wins in the event of a tie.

• Advertisement
Advertisement