Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currency

Options
  • 21-08-2013 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi,

I need to order Kuna. Do you know how long this will take and how I go about doing this?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Flunch,

Thanks for your post.

Croarian Kuna is a Pre Ordered Foreign Currency, therefore will need to be ordered from your local branch 3-5 days in advance. A representative there will be happy to advise you when your order will be ready for collection.

Please see our branch locator which will supply you with contact details should you require them.

For more information on Foreign Exchange please see here.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Flunch

Hi Flunch,

Thanks for your post.

Croarian Kuna is a Pre Ordered Foreign Currency, therefore will need to be ordered from your local branch 3-5 days in advance. A representative there will be happy to advise you when your order will be ready for collection.

Please see our branch locator which will supply you with contact details should you require them.

For more information on Foreign Exchange please see here.

Thanks,
    Paula C
    Thanks.

Does it have to be from the branch my account is in?
    or can it be from the branch closest to where I work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Flunch,

It can be from any branch that suits yourself. The order needs to be placed with the branch you will be collecting it from, rather than your own branch.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement