Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bus from O'Connell St to Camden St?

• 21-08-2013 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Anyone know? Dublin bus site is not the most user friendly site!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭Ardeehey

Anyone know? Dublin bus site is not the most user friendly site!

9/16/16a/122...probably more but that's off the top of my head

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Thanks for that - 122 looks the best so will go for that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭Ardeehey

There would be far more buses travelling the 9 and 16 routes so watch out for the times of the 122, may be rare enought these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Might be quicker to walk it. Not a far distance either.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Normally I would walk (half hour) but I'm 8 months preggers, so get tired fairly quickly these days :D

The 122 is every 10 mins according to the Dublin bus site so happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Ardeehey wrote: »
    9/16/16a/122...probably more but that's off the top of my head

16a is long gone from the streets of Dublin!
    Normally I would walk (half hour) but I'm 8 months preggers, so get tired fairly quickly these days :D

The 122 is every 10 mins according to the Dublin bus site so happy days!

The 122 is every 20 minutes off-peak, while the 9 is every 15 minutes and the 16 every 12 minutes.

So I'd suggest that the 9 and 16 are probably the best option.

They both go from adjacent stops on Upper O'Connell Street, just north of Cathedral Street, while the 122 stops opposite Easons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

For all your Dublin travel needs: http://hittheroad.ie/

They've got iPhone and Android apps available too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Also www.a-b.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

Don't want to break your waters on Dublin bus. They'll hit you with a soiling charge :D

Advertisement