Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local dog grooming?

Options
  • 21-08-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭

I searched through the previous threads and none of the links or numbers were working.

Would anyone have any recommendations for dog groomers locally or even know of any?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

astrofluff wrote: »
    I searched through the previous threads and none of the links or numbers were working.

Would anyone have any recommendations for dog groomers locally or even know of any?

I use Fabulous Fidos in Newtown for my 2 westies and my springer. Always a great result and she is great with them all.

Here's her website: http://fabulousfidos.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Anne in Canine Cuties in kilcoole phone number is 0862597757 is brillant have bn going to her for years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

Without a shadow of a doubt, Orlagh Mc Carthy, Smoochable Poochs, in Blacklion Greystones, dont have the number to hand right now, but shes the best..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

aynneone wrote: »
    Without a shadow of a doubt, Orlagh Mc Carthy, Smoochable Poochs, in Blacklion Greystones, dont have the number to hand right now, but shes the best. IMO

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Ray1964

aynneone wrote: »
    Without a shadow of a doubt, Orlagh Mc Carthy, Smoochable Poochs, in Blacklion Greystones, dont have the number to hand right now, but shes the best..

Totally agree. She has been doing our dog for years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Moobui

I'm also finding it very difficult to make contact with the list of groomers I have. I'll try the suggestion in Newtown. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stevestevenson

We'd been using Orlagh in smoochable pooches, and found her very good but she went off the radar back in June/July & we couldn't get in touch with her.

We've since moved to Nicola (Doggywood) in Kilmacanogue. Lovely girl, very reasonable and excellent job. Dogs love her too, which helps.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doggywood/234656926659859

087 289 6520

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Moobui

We'd been using Orlagh in smoochable pooches, and found her very good but she went off the radar back in June/July & we couldn't get in touch with her.

We've since moved to Nicola (Doggywood) in Kilmacanogue. Lovely girl, very reasonable and excellent job. Dogs love her too, which helps.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doggywood/234656926659859

087 289 6520

I had the same difficulties trying to contact Orlagh. I arranged an appointment with Nicola in Doggywood and found her fantastic. Our puppy is 5 months old and had never been to a groomer. Nicola was so patient with her and she did a really great job grooming her. We will be returning to her in the future.

Advertisement