Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Approach for the new season

Options
  • 21-08-2013 10:28am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So everyone is has either confirmed they are either coming back or not coming back... Ben! (answer my PMs man!)

So i think we are set to mimic the PFL approach and have 2 threads for the draft.
    One for discussion and one for people posting their picks.

Draft list will be finalised once Ben replies.

What do people think about customer playbooks :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

What do people think about customer playbooks :pac:

Unless you want to spend a lot of time analyzing and approving people's playbooks I say disable custom playbooks, people can choose the playbook of any team, that should be enough flexibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

adrian522 wrote: »
    Unless you want to spend a lot of time analyzing and approving people's playbooks I say disable custom playbooks, people can choose the playbook of any team, that should be enough flexibility.

Totally agree. There is more than enough playbooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Its open to abuse and hard to call it out. I'd say keep it regular books imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Totally agree. Having custom Playbooks will widen the gap between the serious madden ballers and the casual players and that I don't think would be a good thing.

Advertisement