Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulhuddart village buildings?

Options
  • 21-08-2013 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Anybody know what the two small buildings they are constructing on church road bridge (beside the shanty) in mulhuddart? They look odd and i'm curious.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Fish bait and tackle shop and a nic nac shop according to another poster here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Displays up in the windows of the two kiosks now. One is going to be a Windows showroom and the other is Lawless Interiors which does wooden floor etc. and is currently located opposite the Saddlers estate.

Displays up in the windows of the two kiosks now. One is going to be a Windows showroom and the other is Lawless Interiors which does wooden floor etc. and is currently located opposite the Saddlers estate.

Yay........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

January wrote: »
    Fish bait and tackle shop and a nic nac shop according to another poster here.
    Jasus, was I misinformed or what ?! :o

dodzy wrote: »
    Jasus, was I misinformed or what ?! :o

Hahaha :D To be fair I don't think a fish bait shop would have lasted long there at all... Wonder did Lawless Interiors purchase the land and decide to build the kiosks, they have showrooms just up the road anyway... Seems a bit pointless to have a tiny kiosk...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

I thought it said on the planning they were for a market

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Anyhow good to see some investment in the area no matter how small

Fishing tackle shop probably would have done better than an interior showroom or whatever it is.
    I would've shopped there for a start, as it stands I have to go into town to buy a fishing license for the Tolka. And any bait or tackle you need the nearest shop is probably Lucan.

I thought there was a woman who sold licenses for the Tolka in Ladyswell??

I heard it was going to be a fish and tackle shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

I heard it was going to be a fish and tackle shop.
    Nah, that's what I posted. Mi-sinformed. See post #3 from jack. Signs already up in the windows.

Advertisement