Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Hair..

Options
  • 21-08-2013 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I'm just going on 17 and am a male, I didn't really know where about to put this but this place seems right.

I have bad hair or at least don't know what to do with it. I usually get my haircut every year, just before start back in school, just got it cut again today. So as you can imagine it gets fairly long over the course of a year or at least 8-10 months or so and when I get it cut it always looks ****. It's probably because after having long hair I usually just get that side fringe like Justin Beiber or what ever it's called and when it's cut I always have this part that sticks up in the back left of my hair, it's where the hair doesn't go down at the back or up the top.

I have fairly thick hair but I just want to know why I get this part sticking up and how to fix it. I shower regularly and sometimes use conditioner if it's around :P I don't take pride in my hair but I hate the sticking up part, and it happens every year until it gets long again.

Advertisement