Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peru drug smuggling case - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Chris Dolmeth

monapizza = troll
    collidgedosser = troll

why even bother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

monapizza = troll
    collidgedosser = troll

why even bother?

I much prefer the faux outrage and sneering dismissals ofr the establishment of the pizza person, the latest incarnation isn't up to much.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭collidgedosser

This post has been deleted.

ask them

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭chickcharnley

who is collidgedosser ? where are you from and do you work for or associated with micheals solicitor from northern ireland- this forum deserves to know

In the inimitable words of Collidgedosser ' what are you insinuating?'

sorry some else dropped that line first

• Advertisement

monapizza = troll
    collidgedosser = troll

why even bother?

Trolling is making inflammatory comments with the expectation that it would generate and emotional response

When have I ever tried to get and emotional response from anybody here

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭prizefighter

sorry some else dropped that line first

I'm sure someone said 'I'll be back' long before Arnie did, but he delivered it with such aplomb and sheer repetition that he made it his own. I hope you see what I'm insinuating.

who is collidgedosser ? where are you from and do you work for or associated with micheals solicitor from northern ireland- this forum deserves to know

The information of where Im from is none of your business but it wouldnt be beyond you lot to find out and I certainly do not work for her solicitor

Trolling is making inflammatory comments with the expectation that it would generate and emotional response

When have I ever tried to get and emotional response from anybody here

Didn't you call someone a weasel or a rat earlier?

Didn't you call someone a weasel or a rat earlier?

As a result of myself being trolled, Im embarrassed to say

• Advertisement

The attempts of people on this board to draw info from me arent up to much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Why are you still here fighting this fight? If you want people to be kinder to the two girls, this really, really is not the way to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Id love to see posters outside of their anonymity comfort bubble and say inflammatory remarks to peoples faces who may disagree, doubt they would have the courage because i know these comments made are "throw away remarks" or real motivation to cause another human being distress
    now you
    That's like saying that all the people claiming the girls are just two silly naive eejets who got lead astray should try defending the girls to families who have lost members to drugs. Would you say to the face of someone who had lost a family member to a drugs overdose that mules shouldn't be held responsible as all they did was try to smuggle £1.5 million quid's worth of cocaine and no one got raped, robbed or murdered?

You have a very blinkered view of how the internet community should be treating this story. I feel sorry for the families and close friends of the two gobsh1tes in Peru but at the same time, if they are reading internet forums looking for comfort, then more fool them. The girls were caught red handed smuggling a sh1t load of drugs and told lies that even Melissa's father didn't believe. Not everyone is going to be sympathetic to their plight and if you cannot understand why then there is absolutely no point in talking with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Yer a legend

Oryx wrote: »
    Why are you still here fighting this fight? If you want people to be kinder to the two girls, this really, really is not the way to do it.

Im starting to enjoy fighting with strangers over the internet to be honest

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Im starting to enjoy fighting with strangers over the internet to be honest
    You do realise thats pretty close to the definition of a troll. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

You weren't being trolled. You lost your temper and resorted to childish remarks. Don't try and blame your lack of self control on others.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Oryx wrote: »
    You do realise thats pretty close to the definition of a troll. :P

Or somebody with no life to speak of.

• Advertisement

Here's some vintage Peter madden..telling a credulous world his version of the story

.31 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

He's a troll. Has anyone seem "him" and "mona" in the same room at the same time? Huh? Huh?

As for my own opinion: The girls were idiots. They got caught. They deserve no special treatment at all. Lock 'em up. Nobody put a gun to their head (Like anyone believed that). Do I feel for the family? Yes. But sin e.

He's a troll. Has anyone seem "him" and "mona" in the same room at the same time? Huh? Huh?

As for my own opinion: The girls were idiots. They got caught. They deserve no special treatment at all. Lock 'em up. Nobody put a gun to their head (Like anyone believed that). Do I feel for the family? Yes. But sin e.

Im most certainly not a troll

and I most certainly am not the same person as "mona" nor do I have a second name on boards.ie. Up until tuesday I had not used boards.ie for probably 2 years

I can't say I agree with you being trolled. You waded into this thread and called a lot of people 'disgusting' and basically made it clear that any negative comments about the girls were unfounded and unfair. You attempted to censor what people can and can't say in an opinion based forum and found yourself severely at odds with the vast majority of posters. That your arrival meant we were all tarred with the 'disgusting' brush meant you were probably unlikely to be welcomed with open arms.

Haha, I don't honestly think anyones care that much at this stage. The veil has slipped, the game is up, questions not answered tell more than curt replies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

and I most certainly am not the same person as "mona" nor do I have a second name on boards.ie. Up until tuesday I had not used boards.ie for probably 2 years

But you still have not explained how you knew both brothers names? And why are you not on the other thread protecting the family of Billy and Siobhan?

Don't suppose you are in to Punk and Metal music?

We have been insulted for having a low post count (no credibility) and for having a high post count (no life). The art of debating is alive and well.

• Advertisement

Right enough time spent on this, I think I have achieved what I came here to do in stopping the rotten remarks and hope that will continue. I will admit I found your level of curiosity generated by your own imaginations very amusing. Did ye really actually think that a solicitor would bother paying somebody to be writting those comments. Ill just tell ye that I have never met Michaella or any of her brothers in person but I do have a weak connection to them and I do see the difficulties they are having with raising funds to help their loved one and I also know that comments made on the internet are bothering them.

If any of you do have an extra few bob to spare please do donate, not for foolish Michaella but for her family
    <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Thank you Collidgedosser for making me see the error of my ways. You have made me a better person. Please stop by on other threads I post on and save the day there as well please.

We have been insulted for having a low post count (no credibility) and for having a high post count (no life). The art of debating is alive and well.

Fu cking hell I made about 100 posts in in less than 3 days

Thank you Collidgedosser for making me see the error of my ways. You have made me a better person. Please stop by on other threads I post on and save the day there as well please.

Your welcome jack and if you need anymore guidance on morality you can PM me

Right enough time spent on this, I think I have achieved what I came here to do in stopping the rotten remarks and hope that will continue. I will admit I found your level of curiosity generated by your own imaginations very amusing. Did ye really actually think that a solicitor would bother paying somebody to be writting those comments. Ill just tell ye that I have never met Michaella or any of her brothers in person but I do have a weak connection to them and I do see the difficulties they are having with raising funds to help their loved one and I also know that comments made on the internet are bothering them.

If any of you do have an extra few bob to spare please do donate, not for foolish Michaella but for her family
    http://www.youcaring.com/other/michaella-mccollum-appeal-fund-/84386

No offence, you haven't achieved anything more than pique some strangers interest and help us all spend some fruitless time incredulously dismantling your more illogical arguments. No one has ever blamed her family or ridiculed them personally only the idea that these girls are entitled to any special treatment.To claim you've stop the torrent of abuse aimed at her family is a deluded and hollow statement of victory.

No offence, you haven't achieved anything more than pique some strangers interest and help us all spend some fruitless time incredulously dismantling your more illogical arguments. No one has ever blamed her family or ridiculed them personally only the idea that these girls are entitled to any special treatment.To claim you've stop the torrent of abuse aimed at her family is a deluded and hollow statement of victory.

To claim you dismantled my arguments is deluded, and I havent seen any seen any more sneering so ill take that as a victory. Good day

• Advertisement

To claim you dismantled my arguments is deluded, and I havent seen any seen any more sneering so ill take that as a victory. Good day

And what happens if someone post comments again about the fund raiser? Pistols at dawn?

And what happens if someone post comments again about the fund raiser? Pistols at dawn?

I believe the mods are against that sort of carry on now ?

I believe you are wrong.

You've just spammed the fundraiser site in one of your posts. That could result in a site ban.

Don't post in this thread again.

Good stuff. Thanks for coming clean about your link to the family. If you could let them know that it may be a good idea to change the fund from a 'bring her home' fund to a 'help us visit her' fund then they may get better results.

• Advertisement

<snip>
    what is this weak connection?
    and by the way you coming on her insulting people who are just giving honest views on the whole thing is just not cricket; just because it doesnt fit in with your scheme of things, therefore it is our business who are you?

Mod

collidgedosser has been permabanned from this forum so he won't be responding any further.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,949 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Mod

collidgedosser has been permabanned from this forum so he won't be responding any further.

I suppose you won't be able to tell us what his interest or connection was in this?

I'm curious as he outright refused to answer questions put to him but had no problem PM'ing me to ask what I do, if I was a journalist, and to tell me I was questioning him like a Garda:
    what do you do
    Im having a good laugh at your probing attempts here,. you were asking those question like a cop. Im wonder if youre a journalist or else just a really really nosey person. Ill tell you if you tell me what you do for a living

None of which I am - just a humble IT Manager me! :)

Nevermind.. I've been filled in on what I missed. That's what I get for being in meetings all day :)

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Nevermind.. I've been filled in on what I missed. That's what I get for being in meetings all day :)

Please tell me you had one of your underlings read this thread and email you a bullet point report of the critical moments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    I

None of which I am - just a humble IT Manager me! :)

...for MI6...

I am pie wrote: »
    Please tell me you had one of your underlings read this thread and email you a bullet point report of the critical moments.
    Not a bad idea.. must remember that next time!
    ...for MI6...
    Was it not CI5 where the action was? :)

has anyone seen or heard of the nordie matlock? ive gone to his website it seems no mention or updates on the two has he gone to ground forever?:rolleyes:

Yes...then he's going to "comment" on the outcome.

A nordie legal powerhouse,he is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement