Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might & Magic X Legacy

• 21-08-2013 11:42am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Didnt see anything on this yet but it looks great,available now [early access that is]

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Grid based dungeon crawling?

Colour me sold!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,398 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've already put in a few hours.

As a bonus you also get M&M VI with it.

It's got Act 1 of 4 acts in total. The graphics are indeed full 3D, but the framerate is very uneven currently.

There's little explanation of the combat, but it's actually simple and fast moving once you understand it.

Other than that it's everything you'd expect, grid movement, skill points, inventory, all the usual stuff.

So far I haven't seen anything that consitutes and attempt to innovate or improve anything, it's pretty much a recreation of the older games in the series.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sounds like a sale purchase to me more than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Looks good indeed, immediately reminded me of Legend of Grimrock.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,398 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Looks good indeed, immediately reminded me of Legend of Grimrock.

This is turn based combat though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Spear wrote: »
    This is turn based combat though.

Yeah, sorry, just meant the look really. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Advertisement