Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daniel Bryan Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

An File wrote: »
    Hmmm. The Royal Rumble is in 2015! :eek:

:pac:

It be great if he came back and won the rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It be great if he came back and won the rumble

The 'E finally give him his #30 spot.......in a 40-man Rumble.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Someone met Metallica
    W4QfNJY.jpg
    NWmhBrg.jpg

I Disappear
    onuHKtI.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    This be true just imagine the pop when his music hits on his eventual return

Surely they will have one of the ring announcers do the usual "Please welcome back" routine to completely kill it before hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Or WWE could just carry on as normal, and have Daniel come back unexpected, similar to how The Rock just showed up when Raw was live in Brooklyn, New York on October 14th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Or WWE could just carry on as normal, and have Daniel come back unexpected, similar to how The Rock just showed up when Raw was live in Brooklyn, New York on October 14th.

or foley 2 weeks ago or ryback last week or barrett next monday night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Please god no. Please god.

Or he could do a Mark Henry and Slam Cena to the mat.

He's entering the 1996 Royal Rumble:
    B6DkZVpIIAAQ0GL.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

"I look forward to it."

No chance this is retirement or anything like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

rovert wrote: »

Oh ****.

If his health is at risk then clearly its the right move but i've missed him so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Imagine if it was retirement though. Bryan is a proud and pretty optimistic guy, I doubt he'll put up on his Twitter that it's bad news.

Hopefully it's an announcement to enter the rumble or that he's back for 'Mania at least.

If not its a truly sad day for wrestling!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I can imagine him coming out looking set to retire only to swerve and say he's entering the Rumble.......We can hope

I can imagine him coming out looking set to retire only to swerve and say he's entering the Rumble.......We can hope

Hopefully while laying out John Cena with a busaiku knee.

Or Lesnar attacking him.

Cena beats Lesnar at the Royal Rumble for the title. Lesnar vs Bryan at Mania and Cena vs Reigns maybe? As Lesnar isn't seemingly re-signing with WWE.

B6Dw8z_IYAAJMYO.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I wouldn't be surprised if it was confirmation that he's out indefinitely but will be the GM. Not getting hopes up that he'll be back by Summerslam tbh. That injury sounds really dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

The app just gave an alert saying he will address everyone tonight....I have a really bad feeling about this :(

The app just gave an alert saying he will address everyone tonight....I have a really bad feeling about this :(

We've heard nothing about his rehab for months and months and whether if he had surgery.

Maybe his rehab went great OR he is having serious surgery soon.

None of the news site have a clue. Wait and see I guess.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Was kinda thinking about skipping Raw and watching it tonight but now with this news ill have to tune in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maybe he shaved the beard :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

What exactly is wrong with D Bryan ? Was it nerve or spinal damage ?

Alex Riley was too unconvincing about Bryan calling it a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

The fact he says hes looking forward to telling everybody whats up makes me think it might not be to serious

The thread says possible spoilers.

People are "spoiling" what Cesaro did last night in the "The Cesaro thread *potential spoilers*" thread. What's the difference between a possible and potential spoilers thread?

I would never go out of my way to spoil a show.

Dem feels.

Moneymaker wrote: »

Dem feels.
    Don't feel good about this. A doctor magically cured his myriad of complex issues. Kurt Angle stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Great job proactively spoiler-tagging. Obviously it was explained via PM, but you don't need to spoiler tag now that I've changed the thread title to include "possible spoilers". The term "possible" and "potential" are obviously synonyms in this case :DIf you notice discrepancies between spoiled/non-spoiled thread titles and content, report the post, and one of the mods will fix it/them all asap.

• Advertisement

Thinks Metsfan is a spoofer to the extreme. Wake me up when he posts something that doesn't play into the pre-existing Wreddit consensus on something. But anyways for the sake of the thread:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2rfh2x/wwe_superstars_divided_on_who_should_win_the/

Advertisement