Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JP McManus Scholarship 2013

• 21-08-2013 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Today I got a letter saying that I'm being considered for the JP McManus Scholarship! I was just wondering if anyone knows if I have to have a medical card or will it be enough that my parents have one? I'm really nervous that I won't get one because I dont have a medical card!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It says nothing about medical cards here

http://www.allirelandscholarships.com/index.php/information/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MeS719

Yeah but you need a medical card to be exempt from paying for the leaving, i'm hoping my parents medical cards will suffice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

Yes it will suffice. Congrats on this scholarship- I got it and it changed my life! Fab awards ceremony too! Got a gold Cartier pen at it! It takes all the financial worries away!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MeS719

That's great! Congrats to you too! Wow fancy! I heard that Bill Clinton presented the awards last year that's insane! Thanks for your help:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ciaraclaire95

congrats!!! id love to get one of these scholarships !..Did it say on the offer letter who would be presenting the awards in UL this year? i presume if its the president they wouldn't say this early for security reasons..Imagine if it was Barrack Obama this year !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement