Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2013/2014 Off-Topic Thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Irishgirl1998

Xgracie wrote: »
    I love looking at them out of curiosity! Don't get yourself worried about points or anything though!

Same I love looking at them

Has anyone had religion yet? Will I get away with no studying?

I didn't study for it . You'll do grand it was easy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Msrebeckyxo

(i) Rinne me staidear ar "An Blaoscaod Mor Anois" le Maire Aine Nic Gearailt. Ta an teama gra i gceist sa dan seo.
    (ii) Sa chead vearsa cruthaionn an file pictiur bronach uaigneach den oileain ata treighe agus iargulta anois mar ta gach duine imithe go dti an mhintir. "Ta an Blaoscaod Mor ciuin anois/ Leis fein is cionn na taoide"
    Sa dara vearsa, deanann an file an Blaoscaod Mor a phearsantu. Feicimid an gra is laidre anseo. Is cuimhin leis an oileain na paisti oga ag pleidhciocht cois farraige agus na daoine fasta ag iascaireacht ar an mba. Ach ta bron ar an oileain anois toisc go bhfuil gach duine imithe anois "Is cuimhin leis na paisti beaga/ ag sugradh at an tra"
    Sa vearsa deireanach, cruthaionn an file iomha den bhas agus den am at a thart. Nil aon duine ina chonai at an mBlaoscaod anois ach amhain na taibhsi ag insint scealta faoin saol a bhi ar an oileain fado. Ta an toileain mar a bheadh duine uaigneach, aonarach mar nil son rud ann anois "Ach b'fheidir go bhfuil taibhsi/ Ag insint sceal no dho"
    Is leir mar sin go bhfuil gra mar theama sa dan seo.

Hope this is ok. It will get 15/15 if you write it in an exam :) good luck :D

Thank you so much! It's actually pretty easy to learn hahah!
    Thanks again!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 CiCi123

I wanted to know if it was tough not what was on it, relax and she hardly gave anything away?
    Yeah sorry I didnt mean it to sound like I was trying to break any rules or give the exam away:(. Anyway Best of luck tomorrow I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Mind me asking, but how come on the leaving cert thread, they can post as many spoilers for these mocks as they want but just put a black thing over them that you can see if you select the writing, but when we ask if an exam was easy we get told off? They're hardly state examinations?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

I didn't study for it . You'll do grand it was easy enough

Deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭pianoperson

Thank you so much! It's actually pretty easy to learn hahah!
    Thanks again!:D

It was no problem! And yeah its not too bad at all! Do you a need anything translated? :)

It was no problem! And yeah its not too bad at all! Do you a need anything translated? :)

Nope it's not! No I'm grand!:D Thanks again! Hopefully I don't go blank during the exam hahah!

CiCi123 wrote: »
    Yeah sorry I didnt mean it to sound like I was trying to break any rules or give the exam away:(. Anyway Best of luck tomorrow I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭pianoperson

Nope it's not! No I'm grand!:D Thanks again! Hopefully I don't go blank during the exam hahah!

Ahaha :')'and shure I'd ya do make one up! There's actually no set list so if u make it sound like u know what ur talking about and make up a few quotes you'll be grand! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Mind me asking, but how come on the leaving cert thread, they can post as many spoilers for these mocks as they want but just put a black thing over them that you can see if you select the writing, but when we ask if an exam was easy we get told off? They're hardly state examinations?
    Different forum, different rules.

What's your favourite subject and least ?
    My favourite is Art or Home Ec and Least is Maths and English

My favorites are home ec and history, my least favourites are maths and science!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

My favourites are English, History, French and Business and my least favourites are Maths, Science and Geography. I finished my mocks today. YAY!!! :D I think I'm just going to sleep away the midterm!

Religion was awwwful omg why is it even an exam subject?! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Finished mocks now . No power until Monday.Great!

Religion was awwwful omg why is it even an exam subject?! :(

Have no idea ... I don't mind it ... I like the short questions ... Tick the boxes .

nanook5 wrote: »
    Finished mocks now . No power until Monday.Great!

Oh god poor you!

Have no idea ... I don't mind it ... I like the short questions ... Tick the boxes .

I like the short Qs but the rest was a disaster lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭VG31

My mocks don't start until after the mid-term.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

So happy that my mocks are over now!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

VG31 wrote: »
    My mocks don't start until after the mid-term.

If your school did them earlier you would have been done and dusted

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭pizzamad

Are the mocks really that bad?? I'm studying over mid-term....they begin on the 24th. Any really hard ones??

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭IrishLassie26

pizzamad wrote: »
    Are the mocks really that bad?? I'm studying over mid-term....they begin on the 24th. Any really hard ones??

No they aren`t that bad.... but English Paper 2 was what I found the worst out of all of them. The amount of writing in so little time was tough especially since our teacher has taught us to really think out our answers. I found that the rest of the exams were actually kind of easy. I think I`ve done well in them all with such little study. So we all should be geniuses by June!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭VG31

I don't think all schools do the same mock papers.

VG31 wrote: »
    I don't think all schools do the same mock papers.

There's 3 or 2 different mock papers

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Oh god poor you!

Came back on,thankfully :D

nanook5 wrote: »
    Came back on,thankfully :D

Oh yay

pizzamad wrote: »

I found irish paper 2 real hard .

• Advertisement

What subjects is everyone thinking of doing?

Advertisement