Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2013/2014 Off-Topic Thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭pizzamad

We pick subject modules and then non-cirricular in spetember! I chose business for the whole year then geography,music,home ec and science for half year cycles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Mini Company supposedly suffices for Business Studies for TY in our school:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭S_Hick12

I've never been more sure than i'm going to fail an exam (maths paper 2). I've been doing a sample paper and most of the questions are just impossible :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭ECM1234

S_Hick12 wrote: »
    I've never been more sure than i'm going to fail an exam (maths paper 2). I've been doing a sample paper and most of the questions are just impossible :(

Believe in yourself, if you go into the exam with that attitude, you're deffinately not going to do well! Keep telling yourself, that you can do this, and you will come out with a good grade :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Fifii

Guys I think all the exams might be getting to my head but I think I saw a question in the Business Exam papers and one of the multiple question answers was "If its a shark, its a fish. " Can anyone explain this?!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Fifii wrote: »
    Guys I think all the exams might be getting to my head but I think I saw a question in the Business Exam papers and one of the multiple question answers was "If its a shark, its a fish. " Can anyone explain this?!;)

What question ??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Eims14

S_Hick12 wrote: »

I feel the same.But you just have to attempt everything and remember that theres plenty of people who are the same or worse than you(like me)and all you can do now is practice some more exams.and.hope for the best :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Feel so sick today. Think i have a fever. Its probably from the last 3 hectic days. I'm so tired and cant concentrate on anything. Think im ****ed

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭S_Hick12

Feel so sick today. Think i have a fever. Its probably from the last 3 hectic days. I'm so tired and cant concentrate on anything. Think im ****ed

welcome to the ****ed club lol

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭yaEHya

I hope theres loads of statistics and probability on tomorrows test and hardly any geometry and area and volume :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I'm the same.
    Every exam went how I hoped until paper 1 of maths..think I'm just stressed out because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

Liordi wrote: »
    I'm the same.
    Every exam went how I hoped until paper 1 of maths..think I'm just stressed out because of it.
    I know it sounds cliched but just put it out of your mind...what's done is done and you can't change it now (no matter how much you want to!).

Just focus on your exams this week. And besides, most people come out of an exam thinking they did way worse than they actually did...:) You could actually be pleasantly surprised with your result in September! :D

I know it sounds cliched but just put it out of your mind...what's done is done and you can't change it now (no matter how much you want to!).

Just focus on your exams this week. And besides, most people come out of an exam thinking they did way worse than they actually did...:) You could actually be pleasantly surprised with your result in September! :D

Maths is my fav subject, I'll be disappointed if I don't get an A. :rolleyes:
    Not particularly bothered about any other subject.
    Reckon I'll be lucky to get a B after my paper one.. :mad:

Does anyone know how to find the ridius of cylinder?thanks:-)

yaEHya wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to find the ridius of cylinder?thanks:-)

Half the diameter?

Liordi wrote: »
    Maths is my fav subject, I'll be disappointed if I don't get an A. :rolleyes:
    Not particularly bothered about any other subject.
    Reckon I'll be lucky to get a B after my paper one.. :mad:
    Ah you never know...I was sure I failed my Maths mock but I got a B :D proof that miracles can happen! :L

Ah you never know...I was sure I failed my Maths mock but I got a B :D proof that miracles can happen! :L

Or........ it's just you have poor judgement :D:p

ECM1234 wrote: »
    Half the diameter?

Doesn't say the diameter

Doesn't say the diameter

What's the question ?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭yvngceebs

For anybody that does Business: I was flicking through the exam papers there and noticed that in Paper 2 Q2, the Documents always come up. Okay, everyone knows that. But every 4 years, a "Statement of Account" comes up as part B of the question. (last time was 2010, before that was 2006 and before that was 2002.) So if the trend continues, it should come up on Tuesday. :) But don't bank on that prediction hahaha :P

• Advertisement

yvngceebs wrote: »
    For anybody that does Business: I was flicking through the exam papers there and noticed that in Paper 2 Q2, the Documents always come up. Okay, everyone knows that. But every 4 years, a "Statement of Account" comes up as part B of the question. (last time was 2010, before that was 2006 and before that was 2002.) So if the trend continues, it should come up on Tuesday. :) But don't bank on that prediction hahaha :P

Whats a statement of account haha?

nanook5 wrote: »
    Or........ it's just you have poor judgement :D:p
    That too...I'm so bad at judging how I did in exams :rolleyes: but still, the Maths mock we did was next to impossible!

Sound

ECM1234 wrote: »
    What's the question ?

I gives you the height 10cm and volume cant remember what that is now and it asks you to find the radius

nanook5 wrote: »
    What is a statement of account ????
    It's like a summary debtors account...the creditor sends it to the debtor business at the end of the month and it has all the invoices, cheques and credit notes sent during that month.

Whats a statement of account haha?

Looks like so :)

I gives you the height 10cm and volume cant remember what that is now and it asks you to find the radius

If you provide the whole question I'll give you the solution.

It's like a summary debtors account...the creditor sends it to the debtor business at the end of the month and it has all the invoices, cheques and credit notes sent during that month.

OK .It'll be no bother so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

Looks like so :)

Ewwwww :(

• Advertisement

Xgracie wrote: »
    Ewwwww :(

I know :(:(

Advertisement