Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2013/2014 Off-Topic Thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Fifii wrote: »
    I l...I thought it was between 2000- 2003 but when I looked again all I could see that looked like the question was Q.17 Paper1 Section 1 2003:( I was convinced I saw "If it's a shark, it's a fish".....I amn't in good shape for tomorrow, am I?;)

Final Accounts are also my favourite because the its the end. No more Daybooks, Ledgers, Cash Books.No more torture!:D

Should've gone to Specsavers :P

That's not I meant when I said I like final accounts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Fifii

nanook5 wrote: »
    Should've gone to Specsavers :P

That's not I meant when I said I like final accounts :D
    I understand, no one likes them. I should never have anything Business Studies related and "favourite" in the same sentence unless I put "Least" before it;)
    Final Accounts are my least hated parts of Business the other being I.T, of course:)

I understand, no one likes them. I should never have anything Business Studies related and "favourite" in the same sentence unless I put "Least" before it;)
    Final Accounts are my least hated parts of Business the other being I.T, of course:)

But ... But I genuinely like them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Fifii

But ... But I genuinely like them :)
    You are so lucky!If only I could learn to love a beast:) My Busimess teacher will be very dissappointed when I get like a D in September because he seems to have this idea that I am an A student? I only have crazy luck when it comes to school business exams:D

You are so lucky!If only I could learn to love a beast:) My Busimess teacher will be very dissappointed when I get like a D in September because he seems to have this idea that I am an A student? I only have crazy luck when it comes to school business exams:D

Think positive :D What could possibly go wrong ? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Msrebeckyxo

VG31 wrote: »
    I'm finished on the 16th (TG) and I have no exams on the 13th so I have three days to stufy for TG. :D

oooh same, I'm doing ordinary as I'm lazy and cant handle higher TG so technically no study needs to be done for me for OL as literally the same long questions comes up every year:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 micilin99

Any idea on what style question for TPL and Club Accs?

micilin99 wrote: »
    Any idea on what style question for TPL and Club Accs?

TPL is always the same . Club account is unpredictable

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

oooh same, I'm doing ordinary as I'm lazy and cant handle higher TG so technically no study needs to be done for me for OL as literally the same long questions comes up every year:D

I have from Thursday after Science and the whole weekend to study for T-graph. Would have loved for the JC to end on a high note with T-Graph but then Music had to come along and drag it out by another 2 days to depress us.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

Just got my TPL to balance woohoo, maybe tomorrow won't be a massive disaster!

• Advertisement

I have from Thursday after Science and the whole weekend to study for T-graph. Would have loved for the JC to end on a high note with T-Graph but then Music had to come along and drag it out by another 2 days to depress us.:mad:

ahhh i finish with T-Graph!:D I used to hate TG cause i was in HL but its my fave subject now that I've dropped!:D How do you find music?:) would love to do it for the LC!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

ahhh i finish with T-Graph!:D I used to hate TG cause i was in HL but its my fave subject now that I've dropped!:D How do you find music?:) would love to do it for the LC!

Music is ok:pac: It's a fairly easy subject at JC level, just gets a bit tedious because the syllabus is so short and manageable compared to every other subject. For people who have any sort of music experience it's a breeze, and even for the people that don't, high grades can still be got fairly easily.

So yeah, music was grand, but I just can't see myself doing it for the LC, and unfortunately for me, it's compulsory for TY in my school:rolleyes:

I don't know what it's like at leaving cert, but I heard it's just a bit more advanced:confused:

Music is ok:pac: It's a fairly easy subject at JC level, just gets a bit tedious because the syllabus is so short and manageable compared to every other subject. For people who have any sort of music experience it's a breeze, and even for the people that don't, high grades can still be got fairly easily.

So yeah, music was grand, but I just can't see myself doing it for the LC, and unfortunately for me, it's compulsory for TY in my school:rolleyes:

I don't know what it's like at leaving cert, but I heard it's just a bit more advanced:confused:

ah we do 6 week modules off each subject in TY!! I'll see if i like it in Ty and might do it, but i haven't a clue what I'm doing when I leave school so i wont know what subjects I'll need :(

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Eims14

Once tomorrow is over.im gonna be sooo happy :D

Eims14 wrote: »
    Once tomorrow is over.im gonna be sooo happy :D
    Is it cos' it's a Sh*t day ? :D

Dreading tomorrow, want As in both, my French is not A standard right now and history is hit and miss :( say a prayer guys

Xgracie wrote: »
    Dreading tomorrow, want As in both, my French is not A standard right now and history is hit and miss :( say a prayer guys

Same for french but meh ... I couldn't really care ...Oral was good and listening/reading are good . Writing is eh......terrible :p

Winging history . Just want a C. Easily achievable from what I've revised over the past few months :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Want an A in History, would be happy with a B in French but wouldn't surprise me if I got a C.

Same for french but meh ... I couldn't really care ...Oral was good and listening/reading are good . Writing is eh......terrible :p

Winging history . Just want a C. Easily achievable from what I've revised over the past few months :pac:

Always forget about the oral mine went great! My writing is good I can make it up on the spot pretty well but my reading really lets me down :( totally depends on the comps we get!

Always forget about the oral mine went great! My writing is good I can make it up on the spot pretty well but my reading really lets me down :( totally depends on the comps we get!

I don't any tenses ...like seriously I can say I go,I am and I have in Past,present,future and that's it :/

• Advertisement

Always forget about the oral mine went great!

We've got no orals for JC, is that uncommon?

I don't any tenses ...like seriously I can say I go,I am and I have in Past,present,future and that's it :/

I only learned the present tense about a week ago. :D

Is it cos' it's a Sh*t day ? :D

Yup and then i only.have.2exams and there both on different days and im still happy from business :D

Woo business :D

This is literally me except instead of revision its a 2hr.cram session

This is literally me except instead of revision its a 2hr.cram session

History ?

History ?

Yup

Yup

I got 14 pages of notes on WW2 and that's about it lol . I have the first 6 chapters too . Everything else is in my brain :P except all the people in history's . But hey I can do a miner or factory worker if that comes up :D

I should go now . I've done nothing all night :eek:

• Advertisement

I should go now . I've done nothing all night :eek:

Were like twins :P

Advertisement