Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2013/2014 Off-Topic Thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

oh no i completely understand! I don't understand it at all!! Sure you know to get a job for bringing in the tea to the supervisors, you need a CV for that! (its worth it though cause you get paid 340 euros ;)) :pac:

€6.06 an hour I think it is . So it is actually closer to €450 depending on how many hours a day. I worked it out last night .

I'm hoping to do it next year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

950 in my school I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Msrebeckyxo

nanook5 wrote: »
    €6.06 an hour I think it is . So it is actually closer to €450 depending on how many hours a day. I worked it out last night .

even better!! :D I'd love to do it, i say it's boring but who cares when you're getting that amount!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I want to do it as well.
    So easy. :D

What's the procedure you have to go through or does it vary by school?

Liordi wrote: »
    I want to do it as well.
    So easy. :D

What's the procedure you have to go through or does it vary by school?

I was stalking the teachers forum the other day :p and someone said that it's usually the most reliable students who do it (which is evident by the people who are doing it in my school). Or it could be first come first served I don't know :pac:

They all just sit down and watch movies :D

• Advertisement

I was stalking the teachers forum the other day :p and someone said that it's usually the most reliable students who do it (which is evident by the people who are doing it in my school). Or it could be first come first served I don't know :pac:

Ah, I guess that makes sense.
    A couple of people doing it in our school are on the student council.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭ECM1234

Anyone else got callus, from all the writing they've done this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

kinda like me i suppose, i just stand there in PE hoping no one notices me :pac:
    Yeah the teacher is like "Do you want to actually participate?" and I just say "No..." :L
    TY is going to be fun with all the sports we do...:rolleyes:

ECM1234 wrote: »
    Anyone else got callus, from all the writing they've done this year?

Yeah, I don't hold the pen the "correct" way either, so I had it after the first day..

Yeah the teacher is like "Do you want to actually participate?" and I just say "No..." :L
    TY is going to be fun with all the sports we do...:rolleyes:

ah yeah or I'd 'forget' my PE gear and my teacher would let me away with it :pac: god yea...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭ECM1234

Yeah, I don't hold the pen the "correct" way either, so I had it after the first day..

Ha, I've had it since the start of the year, gonna try get rid of it now.. Should be fun :L

Ah, I guess that makes sense.
    A couple of people doing it in our school are on the student council.

think i may try and apply or enquire about it in September! Really really want the job!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭S_Hick12

Overheard my superintendent discussing game of thrones with our attendent yesterday lol

ah yeah or I'd 'forget' my PE gear and my teacher would let me away with it :pac: god yea...:rolleyes:

Cmon sports is fun :D Would you not have an oul' kick about with the lads at P.E:p

S_Hick12 wrote: »
    Overheard my superintendent discussing game of thrones with our attendent yesterday lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D

My guy steals everyone's sweets its so funny and he drives like a pervert van

He's some legend . :D

Cmon sports is fun :D Would you not have an oul' kick about with the lads at P.E:p

I for one, hate football with my class, they act like its the f***ing world cup!

Nooooo, the lads in my class scare the bejesus outta me, booting the ball at the wall :pac: :p

Nooooo, the lads in my class scare the bejesus outta me, booting the ball at the wall :pac: :p

All the girls play soccer with us until we all get bored and go play rounders :p

Great craic it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭VG31

I don't really like football but sometimes we do it in PE and it's good because no one takes it seriously. :)

All the girls play soccer with us until we all get bored and go play rounders :p

Great craic it is :)

ah but ye dont seem very competitive! The lads do go like its the World Cup :pac:

• Advertisement

My supervisor insisted on constantly drumming his desk every once in a while and while i really wanted to say "would you please shut the f**k up?," i didn't think it would go down too well :P

ah but ye dont seem very competitive! The lads do go like its the World Cup :pac:

We're not . Two classes of us did P.E together this year . There as only about 12 or so boys ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Beca19

koolis02 wrote: »
    What subjects is everyone doing for LC if you're not doing TY?
    I'm doing accounting,biology,french and home ec (regret picking home ec now though!)

I'm doing french biology chemistry and physics :)

We're not . Two classes of us did P.E together this year . There as only about 12 or so boys ;)

oh I'd love that! My class was over run by boys! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭pizzamad

My superintendant sits there laughing to herself and today she fell asleep"..woke up by tea and biscuits hahahhaha

pizzamad wrote: »
    My superintendant sits there laughing to herself and today she fell asleep"..woke up by tea and biscuits hahahhaha

hhahahah :pac: mine does be really confused with people leaving the exam 50 minutes in and she does panic nall hahaha

hhahahah :pac: mine does be really confused with people leaving the exam 50 minutes in and she does panic nall hahaha

I'm always last out and she just goes well done and gives us a little shake of approval hahahaha gotta love her

Our examiner is alright, one person fell asleep the other day and she keeps asking them if they're tired. :D

@Soccer/Boys
    I go to an all male school, some people think pe is like the bloody olympics.

pizzamad wrote: »
    I'm always last out and she just goes well done and gives us a little shake of approval hahahaha gotta love her

Do ye know ye're peoples name?? :D

• Advertisement

Do ye know ye're peoples name?? :D

No hahaaha always asking me if I'm someone else doing OL hahahaha

Advertisement