Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2013/2014 Off-Topic Thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

pizzamad wrote: »
    No hahaaha always asking me if I'm someone else doing OL hahahaha

I mean do ye know ye're superintendents name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

nanook5 wrote: »
    I mean do ye know ye're superintendents name

I've got no idea.
    Could find out if I wanted, though.

Do you know yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭pizzamad

Oh I know mine...mrs burke❤️

Liordi wrote: »
    I've got no idea.
    Could find out if I wanted, though.

Do you know yours?

Yup :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ElmW13

Mrs Chavey. Sure she's a French teacher as we came in slightly late this morning 9:20 and she started talking in french. In sure she told us to hurry up and sit down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

ElmW13 wrote: »
    Mrs Chavey. Sure she's a French teacher as we came in slightly late this morning 9:20 and she started talking in french. In sure she told us to hurry up and sit down

Only 6 people in our centre doing French. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

think i may try and apply or enquire about it in September! Really really want the job!

They don't pick people till like May in most schools

Liordi wrote: »
    Only 6 people in our centre doing French. :cool:

4 in mine, 2 left after like half an hour! It was awful

My fella is a dote always tells me to mind myself leaving the exams :)

There's a girl in my class and she leaves every exam like 1.5 hours early to go into town with her crew from other schools . She doesn't even do half the papers :mad:

You may aswell be talking about a third of my year! Drives me up the wall, hate seeing people not bother :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Msrebeckyxo

There's a girl in my class and she leaves every exam like 1.5 hours early to go into town with her crew from other schools . She doesn't even do half the papers :mad:

same with a girl in my class! She left French at 10.20 tis morning with no postcard or letter done! and shes doing OL for everyone of her subjects but it doesn't seem to bother her. Not one to judge or get involved in others business but i wanted to hit her for not trying with her French hahaha :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Fifii

I have a debit card myself on a student AIB account so I use that. I used to have a Paypal account in my name(and age) but it was limited to €2500 (incoming money per year) because of being under 18 and so I had to set up a new one in my mothers name to get it unlimited income per year but of course I'm the only person that uses it . I don't think eBay would kick me off for being underage either,if you saw the amount I have to pay them in fees each month :p
    You have my total respect. :0 I amn't a lazy person but I prefer to do manual work rather than clerical so a cleaner would be grand for me:) Maybe I should take the same iniciative as you because there are no jobs where I live:(My sister and her friends doing the L.C are struggling to find Summer jobs and everywhere has been inundated with CVs:(.
    People who go to mixed or all boys schools are so lucky when it comes to PE and sports cause they make it fun and competitive in a good way but girls are soooooo sensitive and lazy in my school:D Everyone just sits around at break times too eating inside:(

Fifii wrote: »
    You have my total respect. :0 I amn't a lazy person but I prefer to do manual work rather than clerical so a cleaner would be grand for me:) Maybe I should take the same iniciative as you because there are no jobs where I live:(My sister and her friends doing the L.C are struggling to find Summer jobs and everywhere has been inundated with CVs:(.
    People who go to mixed or all boys schools are so lucky when it comes to PE and sports cause they make it fun and competitive in a good way but girls are soooooo sensitive and lazy in my school:D Everyone just sits around at break times too eating inside:(

It certainly has made me better at business studies as I know a lot / can relate to a lot of things from everyday use :)

I wonder what I'll do for enterprise next year :p

Gosh , girls are always eating :p

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭pizzamad

Do any of yous have good TV shows...really wanna watch some over the summer!! :)

Fifii wrote: »
    Hey!I told you we were sensitive;) Thats all anyone does: eat, complain, discuss the same topics day in day out and if your a first year maybe you try to study in the library:) Oh first years:') I kind of regret going to an All Girls school. I had the option of my local secondary school that is sooooo bad/dangerous but really fun and friendly, where everyone I knew went to but my sister wanted to go to my current school which is so boring. I wish I had gone to my local every time I speak to my old friends:( Anyone else feel the same?

Start a water fight !!! We've had one for the last 4 Fridays of school.I got so wet like it was unbelievable :D Drying under the hand dryer for 10 mins :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Eims14

Do any of yous have good TV shows...really wanna watch some over the summer!! :)

Castle,NCIS.greys anatomy.Oh yea and aapparently orange is the new black is very.good gonna watch it over the.summmer.<3

I.go to an all.girls school and evergones pretty competitive so p.e. Is like.the Olympics/world.cup no matter what we.do:rolleyes:and pretty much.everyone.does HL everything.Everyones really nice(well within.reason)and.we've.great.craic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭yaEHya

Breaking bad if you've never saw it also inbetweeners its ****ing hilarious

Recommendations from what I've watched :

House of cards (It's amaze balls if you like politics :D )
    Breaking bad (Best TV show ever)
    Sons of anarchy (Soooooooo Good it's actually addicting)
    Prison break (unreal)

I'm going to watch
    Game of thrones
    Orange is the new black
    Mad dogs
    Breakout kings
    The wire

Few more that I forget :D

Sherlock! Not just because it was in the English paper ;) also apparently Orange is the New Black is good, gonna try get into it during the summer!

What sort?

• Advertisement

Anyone ever watch the wire heard its very good but never watched it?

yaEHya wrote: »
    Anyone ever watch the wire heard its very good but never watched it?

:D That was one I was missing . I've watched like 7 episodes it's pretty good so far . I have to get into it though

Whens everyone finished the exams? :p should really be studying for science and religion :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭S_Hick12

Whens everyone finished the exams? :p should really be studying for science and religion :pac:

Finished after science :D

18th but I'm fooling myself and saying it's tomorrow . :)

I should be in bed :D I'm only going to get like 6 hours sleep

Haven't done any study today :P

I've probably said this too many times here but Friday!!!! How will survive tomorrow I'm too excited I did nothing tonight

S_Hick12 wrote: »
    Finished after science :D

you've no religion?!?! Lucky! :p

Does anyone have any religion notes haven't a clue where my book is.

18th but I'm fooling myself and saying it's tomorrow . :)

I should be in bed :D I'm only going to get like 6 hours sleep

Haven't done any study today :P

ah the 16th but I'm not including it as an exam :p only tech graph! I did dreadful in science and religion in my mocks so i should maybe be studying but...:pac:

• Advertisement

yaEHya wrote: »
    Does anyone have any religion notes haven't a clue where my book is.

Ain't nobody got time for notes

Advertisement