Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costume shop in Roselawn?

Options
  • 21-08-2013 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

My mam was there a few years ago but she can't remember where it is and it doesn't seem to be listed, does anyone know if it's still open and if there's an address or phone number? She says it was up by St Bridgets Church going towards Roselawn and it was in a shed out someone's back garden

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

It's no longer in business. The guy that owned it was called Brendan Brady and he lives up that direction but the shop is no longer trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

I know Brendan myself, is the shop up in coolmine industrial estate not still going ? It was last year anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    I know Brendan myself, is the shop up in coolmine industrial estate not still going ? It was last year anyway

No - it's gone since the autumn afaik. We used to get show costumes from him from time to time.

Advertisement