Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do many girls study electronics and communication engineering?

Options
  • 21-08-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Basically set up this thread because i got an offer from the cao for this course (DT008). I sadly didnt get my first choice and got offered this as a level 7 :( i accepted it but im afraid encase its just a lads subject. Is it a girls subject too? help. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭phonypony

If you feel its for you, then why not? I wouldn't let that sort of thing put you off, if you're interested in it, go for it. Worst that can come of a loads of lads to one girl ratio is a few dates:P

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭WilhelmFink

Sure Aungier St. is only a minute away

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SirFlancelot

When I was in that degree there was four girls out of a class of 30. So yes it is sort of a lads course but with the amount of socs I'm sure you'll find loads of girls to make friends with

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

There's a female engineering soc, if that's any help.

Advertisement