Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local knowledge/help needed...

Options
  • 21-08-2013 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I'm looking for recomendations for somewhere in or around Enniskillen that can host an overnight Birthday gathering for up to 45 people on a Sat night.

It needs to have off street car park, good food & accommodation - all reasonably priced.

I had thaught of of the Killyhevlin on the belfast road as it ticks all the boxes except it's just way too pricey when I contacted them.

Can anyone advise or recommend somewhere?

I see these places online but I've never been in any of them.

Mahons Hotel, Irvinestown, Co. Fermanagh
    Manor House Country Hotel, Killadeas, Irvinestown, Co. Fermanagh
    Customs House Country Inn, Main St, Belcoo, Enniskillen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭eamonpk

Best choice would be to try the Westville Hotel - it is not very big but they should cater for small parties and they do have accomodation and parking. You could also try the new Enniskillen Hotel formerly the Fort Lodge Hotel but never been in it since done up

• Registered Users Posts: 48 laffindevil

Will do, Cheers Eamon

Advertisement