Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€56 to move cover to another car for 2 days???!!!!!!!

Options
  • 21-08-2013 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I rang up this morning, i have been with Quinn/ liberty for 5 years now, shock horror sometimes my cars break down and i need to swap cover to another car. I have never been charged for this before but today i was told its 56€ to swap cover for 2 days while my other car is in the garage... i feel this is rediculas!! And would like to know how or why there is a charge for this now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Liberty Insurance: Cathy

ali-d1936 wrote: »
    I rang up this morning, i have been with Quinn/ liberty for 5 years now, shock horror sometimes my cars break down and i need to swap cover to another car. I have never been charged for this before but today i was told its 56€ to swap cover for 2 days while my other car is in the garage... i feel this is rediculas!! And would like to know how or why there is a charge for this now.
    Hi ali-d1936,

Can you PM me your details and we will look into this for you.

Cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ali-d1936

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ali-d1936

have still not received a answer on this,

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Irishbob

ali-d1936 wrote: »
    have still not received a answer on this,

Its a money racket thats all, any excuse to drum up more money, ur lucky they didnt add more cash on over u ringing questioning why, cos that took up costumer service time.......my insurance went up more that 30%, with no crashes, no speeding points, and with the years no claim discount, its still €80 more. I had a crash, going back about 7 or 8 years ago, about €5000 worth of damage to my car and my insurance went up only €300. That was about 50% extra over crashin,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Ruth

Hi ali-d1936,

We have tried to contact you to discuss this matter with you. If you still need some clarification on this, please PM me your details and I can get someone to call you back. Alternatively you can call us on 1890 89 1890.

• Advertisement
Advertisement