Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room to Rent near UL - Brú Na Grúadán - Share with Two Medicine Students

Options
  • 21-08-2013 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks!

I wanted to advertise to anyone and everyone who is looking for a place to live near UL for the coming year.

My friend Max and I have secured a modern, spacious 3 bedroom house in Brú Na Grúadán which is a 10 minute walk from the UL front gate. We are both starting into first year in Graduate Entry Medicine and we are looking for a third person to rent out one of the rooms.

Rent will be around €200 a month with a bills split evenly between three. If you wanted to check out more details we have made a Daft.ie advert with pictures and details about mod cons and what not.

Our lease if for a year and starts on the 26th of August. For anyone who urgently needs a place to live this is a great opportunity! No need to go house hunting, here is a room ready to go, all you have to do is move in!

Here is a link to the Daft.ie ad: http://www.daft.ie/searchsharing.daft?id=732178

You can find my (Barry) and Max's contact details there. Give either of us a ring and we would be happy to talk over the details! Both of us are based in Dublin so we can meet you to talk it over as well.

Cheers! :)

Advertisement