Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airbourne Irish Dates

Options
  • 21-08-2013 3:35pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

***TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY AT 9AM***

Australian hard rock hero’s Airbourne have just announced details of their highly anticipated return to Ireland with a date at The Academy, Dublin on 22 October 2103

Ticket information
    Tickets priced €25 inclusive of booking fee go on sale this Friday, 23 August from Ticketmaster outlets nationwide and www.ticketmaster.ie

Also playing Limelight on the 21st.

Black Spiders supporting on both gigs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Black Spiders supporting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Went to see them in the Olympia a couple of years back, was a great gig, crowd was a bit of a let down, maybe it's because it was mid-week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Saw this advertised in the limelight last night...even better with Black Spiders on the bill. Would like to go but not that bothered travelling. Really good live band.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Mmm might head, I imagine they put on a pretty deadly show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Deffo gonna see them, great live band

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Can't wait for this gig, one of the best bands I've ever seen live. Definitely the most energetic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MrCoombes

I've gotten into these guys over the past year or so but stupidly left it too late to grab tickets. Is anybody selling? I only need one haha

Advertisement