Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

satalite dish set up-no signal

Options
  • 21-08-2013 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    can someone please help me!!
    im trying to set up a satalite dish but i have no signal.ive tried moving it around up down,nothing!
    i dont know what else to do?
    HELP!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Have you got a satellite signal finder?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 clodagh p

Yes i have a sat finder,it shows i have power and signal.the tv still says i have no signal,i took off the sat finder and have the same result!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Is the connection between the satellite and the tv definitely working? How does your cable get from the dish to the tv, is it direct or through a junction?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As already mentioned, take it to the proper forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement