Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karaoke Night- Where?

Options
  • 21-08-2013 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, looking for information on any place in town that does karaoke nights. I know the Mardyke does it but that seems to just be a private booth. Looking for an actual Karaoke night with a group of strangers etc. We wanna do something different :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Not many I know of! Our group did have a karaoke night in Star Vast (a Chinese restaurant) a few years back, but I've no idea if they still do it.

Some places have open mic nights, I don't know if any would have the proper karaoke machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

If you have enough people ill host a karaoke night in my pub! It's an idea I've been toying with lately

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Actually found out the Woolshed have a karaoke night every Friday. These certainly seems to be a shortage though, although Im not sure people are into it in Ireland much. Much obliged all the same

Advertisement