Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning regulations for commerical car parks?

Options
  • 21-08-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Does anyone know where I might be able to access planning regulations specifically pertaining to commercially run car parks - one that is associated with a shopping centre?

I'm not sure when it was built but just need to know how best to go about accessing these?

Would it be a case of finding out what year it was built and then asking in the local city council for copy of regulations?

Appreciate your advice.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

You've already been told it was pointless in the motors forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Stheno wrote: »
    You've already been told it was pointless in the motors forum

Last time I checked you could tell me nothing about how to go about learning more about planning regulations in this area.

Sadly some people in the thread just needed to be heard and replied to a thread they could not actually advise on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

pog it wrote: »
    Last time I checked you could tell me nothing about how to go about learning more about planning regulations in this area.

Sadly some people in the thread just needed to be heard and replied to a thread they could not actually advise on.

Your question was answered in that thread.

And you are trying to blame somebody else for you driving into a kerb.

Both threads belong in conspiracy theories.

Get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,375 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I don't believe there are any.

There may be a British Standard, DIN or similar in design layouts, but it isn't something that planning regulations would specify.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭annfield1978

• Advertisement
Advertisement