Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent rebuildable top coil clearo?

Options
  • 21-08-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

I'm fed up replacing heads on my T2, sometimes I get a bad few and they only last a day or two.

I can't stand bottom coils (vape does be too cold). Anyone any suggestions? I had the A7 rebuildable, but the coils where too hard to build in such a tight space and not being able to see the juices was a pain.

I tried rebuilding T2 heads for a while, but they always end up leaking.

Need to be reasonably priced as well! Don't link me to a k-fun! (kaifun?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

There was an army of people on ECF raving about this clearo.

Has a ceramic cup so NR would be best but not absolutely necessary, and the draw is meant to be stupid-airy.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

That looks brilliant Grindle and a good price as well.

Yeah. Should taste better than the rest because it has a chamber of sorts.

Meant to feel cheaply built, so watch out for that. And that 5ml tank is a lie too. They seemed to be counting the top half as part of the tank for some reason?
    3ml in real life.

But apart from all that, meant to be pyooooooooooor daycint beh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

grindle wrote: »

Meant to feel cheaply built, so watch out for that. And that 5ml tank is a lie too. They seemed to be counting the top half as part of the tank for some reason?
    3ml in real life.

Your right Grindle the pic makes it look as hard as nails but its a bit chape

But is pyooooooooor daycint

3ml in real life.

For a tenner I'd hardly be expecting too much, considering a normal T2 is a fiver, it's a steal at just over a tenner. Buying it tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Loving this Drunker Grindle, for all its flaws, it's still a real winner at this price. It's the longest I've gone without touching a T2 since I started vaping.

Thank all those ECF goofballs, I've only read about it.

What flaws have you found?

Thank all those ECF goofballs, I've only read about it.

What flaws have you found?

I'm going to write a full review when I actually have to rebuild it, I'm still on the original coil and I'd be through 2-3 T2 heads by now. I really can't believe how long this coil is lasting. It has already paid for itself. The fact I can rebuild it myself as well is just brilliant.

The major flaw is the loud whistling sound it can make. It will attract dogs from miles around straight out of the box. I've tinkered a wee bit, but it's still there.

No leaks or dribbles, or gurgles either.

I've loads to write on this tank (nearly all positive), but not the time now, and I'd rather do it when I've had to rebuild the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Vision vivi nova

First thing I ever rebuilt' top coil decent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 purpose maker

First post. Great forum for ecig info.

Anyway, for price, performance and durability, I find it's hard to beat a vivi nova with ss mesh wich. It's my go to atomiser when I'm out and about and various genisis style atomisers when at home combined with vivi nova.

Had previously used cotton wick when rebuilding but nothing beats ss mesh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

is the vivinova similar to the protank - i bought a protank a few weeks ago - tried my fav juice and found it way too airy - put it back in the box and its still sitting in my drawer (untouched - bar a few pulls)
    Im not asking about the fact its a bcc its about the airyness!!

Advertisement