Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will the ''exculsives'' change anyones mind?

Options
  • 21-08-2013 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭

So your getting fifa 14 free threw pre orders and now this legends stuff for FUT only on the Xbox one.....

How do people feel about this ? Would it change anyone's mind on what system they wanna play the game on?

Personally i think its perfect for the two company's.

On one hand you have Ea sports all there interested in is making money so by doing this with the Xbox it means people will not only buy the 360 version of Fifa 14 but will pick it up on there new machine and put even more money into it threw FUT that offers ''exclusives'' ie more ways to take your money...

Its a slap in the face of the PlayStation customers though saying well your not getting this because its only for one machine that we just happened to do business with....

Comments

I'm sure Xbox are paying for each copy from their own pocket. It's not as if EA need to undercut their product, so you'd imagine MS are paying them the difference to try get one over on the PS4.

As for the content, its only a couple of players.... like a few guns in BF, doesn't change anything for the vast majority of players, once official teams aren't being held back for one console then it's not an issue, not real difference between the players anyway. Certainly not enough to buy a certain console over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I'm sure Xbox are paying for each copy from their own pocket. It's not as if EA need to undercut their product, so you'd imagine MS are paying them the difference to try get one over on the PS4.

As for the content, its only a couple of players.... like a few guns in BF, doesn't change anything for the vast majority of players, once official teams aren't being held back for one console then it's not an issue, not real difference between the players anyway. Certainly not enough to buy a certain console over it.

I just think its the fact fans have being asking for this for a long time now and to finally bring it out and hold it back from the PlayStation players is kinda ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,625 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

99% of people will never get to use a Legend due to their market prices

AdamD wrote: »

True ha :pac:.

I just think something like that shouldnt be used as a get one up on the other machine kinda thing.

This wouldn't change my mind to switch from PS4 to Xbone

Ive been calling for them to add legend cards but am disappointed with the list of "legends".

And also this especially for the likes of Pele and Maldini
    AdamD wrote: »

• Advertisement

This wouldn't change my mind to switch from PS4 to Xbone

Ive been calling for them to add legend cards but am disappointed with the list of "legends".

And also this especially for the likes of Pele and Maldini

There's no way I'd switch myself its just a pitty I'd be curious se what some them might play like.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I am sure buying the PS4 and FIFA 14 separately would still be cheaper than the XBOX One with the free FIFA 14

Advertisement