Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How far is James' Hospital from Heuston?

• 21-08-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Good Evening,

I'll be visiting someone in James' Hospital next-week; Train up from Kerry and Luas out there...

Just wondering how far it actually is from Heuston Please though? It's been awhile since I visited our Capital so just curious.

Many Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 KimmyKims

Get on the Luas outside heuston heading towards tallaght, its only a few stops away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

From front door to front door, about 10 mins walk. You could get the Luas from Heuston to James but its one stop and its not really worth it. You can simply follow the Luas tracks and it'll take you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

yea it's a pretty straight forward walk just follow the Luas line south when your outside Heuston station. I'm pretty sure that there's pavement along side it! shouldnt be more than a 5-10 min walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

You could walk it, Even if just to stretch the legs after the train journey..Look it up on Google Maps its very close..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

It's only one stop away on the Luas directly outside Heuston,the trams heading for Tallaght/Saggart not Connoly/The Point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

5 min walk or one stop on the luas (ticket inspectors wear orange hi-vis!), james is a big oul place so depending what area you need to get to give yourself an extra ten minutes to get to the rialto end of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Ah sur damn it I'll walk it so. Could do with stretching the legs after the train journey anywhoo.

Many Thanks ^^^ for your replies :)
    kerry4sam

Advertisement