Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] House/Apartment Share near Dublin city centre

Options
  • 21-08-2013 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Will be starting college in RCSI in September. Atm accommodation is a nightmare in most of the student residences, the places are either booked up or too expensive. So I'm trying to get together a group of other 1st year students going to rcsi, trinity, DIT, ucd , ect. interested in a house or apartment share. I'm willing to pay up to around 500 a month. I have a few houses already picked out. I'm 18, female and from Laois. PM me asap if you're interested in the house share, it would be good if we could get together a group of 3-5 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

sent u a pm there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pacni

I'm interested! Send me a pm if you have a space

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lukemeany

yes 2 18-19 males going ucd very interested! pm as soon as you see this please!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 joy28

Hi have two rooms to rent in marino if anyone looking for somewhere for the college year. can send pictures if needed. conatct me here if you would like more info. very close to st.pats, marino college, all hallows can walk to town from house or 5 mins on bus.

Thanks
    Joy

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Niamhkc

Hi I'd be really interested too if you've still places. I've found a couple of super cheap places that actually look pretty good for 4ish people :))))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 leannelynch

Hey please do get in contact with me if you've room left! Just me, 19 year old female going to study food science in ucd.
    it's an absolute nightmare with nowhere to live :(
    message me on facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/leanne.lynch.79

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ruairi94

Hi guys Im a first year commerce student in ucd in desperate need of accomodation . Id really like to share with other college students so pm if you have any spaces left in your house /apartment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eeebee

Hello, my daughter starting BComm in UCD next week and would love a house share with first year students too.
    Be great if anyone has information or would like a lovely house-mate! Please pm or reply with any ideas. Many thanks. From a worried mammy in County Limerick!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lily127

Hey, I'm an 18 year old girl and I'll be heading to UCD as a first year architecture student, I'm interested in this accommodation if you could pm me about it if you have any spaces left I'd be delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niamh4152

Hi I'm a 20 year old girl in DIT Aungier street interested in this accommodation if there is still space?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Lawrrrr

Hey My name is Laura and I'm a 20 year old student going into 3rd year in DBS on Aungier street.
    I have an amazing apartment that i'm looking to rent out, as my previous housemate had to move home.
    It's a large twin room with 2 single beds, an ensuite and huge wardrobe space.
    The apartment is located in City Centre Dublin, only a 10 min walk to the Spire/O'Connell street, and 5 mins from Connolly station (Luas/Dart) and also has lots of buses within minutes.
    The apartment is a 3rd floor, modern, fully furnished one, and is highly sought after, it's honestly a really great home!
    The rent would be 400 each plus a 350 deposit that you get back when you leave.
    I'm hoping for people to be able to move in ASAP, and it's ideal for friends/students :)
    I'm a friendly, outgoing person and know Dublin pretty well so if there's any nervous college starters, I can help you out :D
    I'm hoping to get some viewings this week, so if you're interested send me a text/call on 0857848804 :)

Laura :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lawrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 12 beccaphelan

Hi,

I have a house in Milltown, Dublin 6 which is a 15 minute walk from the Clonskeagh entrance to UCD. I am a second year student in UCD looking for two people to rent a double room for 500 a month and a single room for 300 a month. All excluding bills. The house is in a quiet and safe estate with nightsaver electricity. I have pictures if required. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lily127

Hi,

I have a house in Milltown, Dublin 6 which is a 15 minute walk from the Clonskeagh entrance to UCD. I am a second year student in UCD looking for two people to rent a double room for 500 a month and a single room for 300 a month. All excluding bills. The house is in a quiet and safe estate with nightsaver electricity. I have pictures if required. PM me if interested.

Hi becca, my name is Lily :) myself and my friend Claire would be interested in the double room (is it a twin?) and also is it 500 each per month? We are both friendly, clean and up for the craic too :) we are also desperate for somewhere to live! Please could you reply as soon as possible :) thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement