Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Online Pass

• 21-08-2013 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

I bought BF3 at xmas gone. Played it a bit, now selling it on, on adverts. I always thought that once you used a EA online pass once that was it. But then I saw this article:
    https://help.ea.com/article/online-pass-has-been-discontinued

Can anyone qualify that if I sell on BF3 the person with be able to play it online?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

Any ideas?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

See here.

I'd assume that you'd be safe to sell at this stage. Some games have had the requirement patched out, and some make you go online to download a free noline pass, battlefield 3 seems like the former.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

I bought a used copy today and am currently playing online multiplayer without a pass....it came up as €0 in the download/sign up to online section. Seems to be free to everyone now.

Advertisement