If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha RXV373 : Got email saying available @ £149 [VIP]

Options
  • 21-08-2013 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

I'm on the VIP mailer and got an email about this amp (I think two Sonys as well) @ £149. Also it's on www.richersounds.com ;149.

... but from www.richersounds.ie it says £179.

Very interested in buying at £149.  

What's the situation?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, we did have a price change on this today for the website so the price has been changed to £149.

The stock situation is not great as since the VIP email went out, we have sold out and there aren't enough coming in this week to cover the orders.

It will be next Friday before we get some new ones back in again.

I've PM'd you an option.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

Hi there, we did have a price change on this today for the website so the price has been changed to £149.

The stock situation is not great as since the VIP email went out, we have sold out and there aren't enough coming in this week to cover the orders.

I've PM'd you an option.

ATB

Dave
    Thanks Dave,

Replied to your PM - all seems good. Dunno if you got it?

-ZB

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

zaphodbeeb wrote: »

I've PM'd you an option.

ATB

Dave
    Thanks Dave,

Replied to your PM - all seems good. Dunno if you got it?

-ZB
    Hi ZB,

Just replied to your PM there on Dave's account.

Both Dave and Kenny are off so I'm surfing between the two.  Apologies about any delays in getting replies back to you.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.