Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving lessons, Maynooth

Options
  • 21-08-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Looking for a driving instructor in the Maynooth area, on somewhat of a budget - I'm new to the area so don't know who's good and also don't want to be spending 40 euro an hour in the leinster driving campus! Would really appreciate if someone could point me in the way of decent lessons that won't break the bank. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭highnc

I've started driving lessons recently using Carton School of Motoring and find the instructor very good in my 2 lessons to date. search on google for website. each lesson is €30 but you can bulk buy lessons to save in the long run, that's what i'm doing. hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

i used driving lesson for you recently in order to pass my test and found them very good. it was 30 a lesson but cheaper if you buy a few lessons together and in cases offer a payment plan. there are based in celbridge but im sure would have no problem giving lessons in Maynooth this is their facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Driving-Lessons-4-U/122748161141618?fref=ts

Advertisement