Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diploma in Business - Galway Business School

Options
  • 21-08-2013 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hello all,

I am looking in to doing the part time Diploma in business and am looking for some input from people who have actually done this and how they found out please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Obsolete01

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

Hi , I just saw your post now. I am currently doing a International Management course with them (full time) & love it. The classes are small enough so you can get all the attention you need from lecturers , who are all very friendly.
    You can do a part time course of the course I am doing and know a few people who are currently doing this. They come in during the evenings for 3 hours.
    The building is also Galway Cultural Institute so their is a buzz around all the time.

You should go in and talk to them about what you are interested in - they would be more than happy to help!

Advertisement