Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you find music teachers in Sligo?

Options
  • 21-08-2013 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I looked at the past threads, they weren't that helpful as they were years old and there weren't great answers. So I decided to make this a fresh new start with proper answers. Now can anyone give me any teachers that would teacher instruments like piano,harp,etc in Sligo as I really would love to learn an instrument? Help much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

the woman opposite me teaches paino in sligo town, she teaches kids and adults and is full time at it during the school year.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

the woman opposite me teaches paino in sligo town, she teaches kids and adults and is full time at it during the school year.

What's the name and phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭plumpote

Vlove wrote: »
    I looked at the past threads, they weren't that helpful as they were years old and there weren't great answers. So I decided to make this a fresh new start with proper answers. Now can anyone give me any teachers that would teacher instruments like piano,harp,etc in Sligo as I really would love to learn an instrument? Help much appreciated :D

PM sent

Advertisement