Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Price On Xbox 360 Controller - €23.99?

• 22-08-2013 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if any of you know of any deals on controllers at the minute or if not where I would pick up said controller for a decent price?

The headset jack on my original controller that I got with my Xbox 360 S has been broken for almost a year so and despite trying a few different suggestions I found on the net, I've had no luck, so it's time to bite the bullet and buy a new one.

It doesn't bother me whether the controller is the official one, or whether it's wired or wireless, but I would like to buy one brand new rather than going down the second hand route.

I've found this one on Argos for €23.99 which looks interesting. I love the design of the lights and it's officially licensed by Microsoft too:

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9088535/Trail/searchtext%3EXBOX.htm

208-9088535SPA78UC1204688M.jpg

Is that likely to be the best I can do with regards to price (which in fairness is very reasonable) and if anyone has used the above controller, what is your opinion of it?

Cheers.

Advertisement