Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeopathic Remedies - Where to get?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

that is quite funny tinfoilhat but :( to the rest of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

dharma200 wrote: »
    I haven't a clue why anyone would get so manic about the evils of homeopathy lol... Real cork people.. Lol...
    Seriously days298... I'd say very few real cork people will be googling homeopathy and this thread will no way change their minds if they did.....
    And Id say.....

There are Cork people googling homeopathic medicines in Cork. In Ireland 30,000 people are diagnosed with cancer every year. Thats over 80 a day. That makes a lot of relations desperate and sad. Homeopathy survives and profits on false information and giving hope to the sick. I've seen a person with terminal cancer have a bottle of salt water given to him which would "neutralise and cleanse his cancer" according to a Cork homeopathic shop . He did not believe it but a family friend did. and bought it for him. It was 1L which ingredients were; sodium hydroxide, water. It had a price tag of €20. €20 got by false information and false hope straight into the homeopaths hands and from a scared persons wallet. This was in Cork. SO don't "lol", there are homeopathy shills on the internet, whose job is to convince people of homeopathy, thats what I meant by real Cork people "Lol". Don't tell me to get serious. This is a serious issue. Vulnerable people are being taken advantage of. People who take it for small things that go away in there own time are giving false hope to people with more serious issues. They are supporting an industry that does a despicable thing.

I never said it would change homeopathic minds away ...."lol". I said if it keeps a person deciding to use homeopathy and go to a doctor it would be well worth leaving this thread open. What this thread could hopefully do is stop people being filled with false beliefs and changing from scientific medicine to sugar pills.

Now do you have a clue?....Lol

A shill
    An accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

the phrase "real Cork people" is funny in any context.:D

Advertisement