Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Query on Flash Programmer 31031

• 22-08-2013 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

I have been trying to find a solution to the issue I have with my time clock and I just wonder if any of you can help me on this?
    • Put the unit on constant, it works fine. You can hear the clock clicking.
    • Put the unit on timed (with times set) and it doesn't work. You cannot even hear the clock clicking.
    • Put the unit to 'off' and goes off.

I am thinking if any electrical connection is wrong? :mad:

Any suggestions?

Thanks a mil,
    Neo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

wolfLang wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have been trying to find a solution to the issue I have with my time clock and I just wonder if any of you can help me on this?
    • Put the unit on timed (with times set) and it doesn't work. You cannot even hear the clock clicking.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a mil,
    Neo

If it worked ok before then electrics are fine. Easy and cheap to replace, so replace. If you get the exact same clock then all you have to do id pull off front and plug in new front.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

wolfLang wrote: »
    Hi All,

Any suggestions?

Thanks a mil,
    Neo

They are a very basic clock when this happens its normally the motor in the clock is gone.Replace clock is answer

Advertisement