Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS Trainability Test

Options
  • 22-08-2013 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

I am going for a FAS Trainability Test next week for a 2 year Accounting Technician course.

So what is in the test does anyone know??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

So looks like I will be the first to sit a trainability Test for a FAS Accounting technician course :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mis_nice_smile

So looks like I will be the first to sit a trainability Test for a FAS Accounting technician course :o

When are you going? where? i am going after tomorrow on the 29th...wish someone explained about this trainability test to me as well...dunnno what to expect... :confused:

When are you going? where? i am going after tomorrow on the 29th...wish someone explained about this trainability test to me as well...dunnno what to expect... :confused:

Thursday the 29 at 11:30 :confused:

Thursday the 29 at 11:30 :confused:

OH DEAR GOD!!! im first at 9:15 :(:confused:
    where abouts is yours? im in baldoyle

OH DEAR GOD!!! im first at 9:15 :(:confused:
    where abouts is yours? im in baldoyle

Ouch will you be awake haha, Baldoyle also!

Would have though it was a good few at a time seems like one at a time??

• Advertisement

Ouch will you be awake haha, Baldoyle also!

Would have though it was a good few at a time seems like one at a time??

well thats strange! so maybe its the interview OMG!!! getting nervous already:pac:

well thats strange! so maybe its the interview OMG!!! getting nervous already:pac:

Strange aright. I'm Guessing it a test and interview in one so :eek:

So help us God hahaha...ah we'll be grand!!!

So help us God hahaha...ah we'll be grand!!!

I hope so.....my maths is rusty ha, time for revision

I hope so.....my maths is rusty ha, time for revision

erm i'm a bit luckier on that one lol i did the Manual and Computerised Bookkeeping course few months ago trough FAS as well, so believe you me the maths involved it's a joke, the ACCURACY is key though :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

erm i'm a bit luckier on that one lol i did the Manual and Computerised Bookkeeping course few months ago trough FAS as well, so believe you me the maths involved it's a joke, the ACCURACY is key though :rolleyes:

Hopefully the test will be easy ha....im re-freshing up on mostly fractions :o

Hopefully the test will be easy ha....im re-freshing up on mostly fractions :o

Don't forget about percentages, there's loads of them in accountancy, have you any previous accounting experience? Would you know about debtors, creditors etc?

Don't forget about percentages, there's loads of them in accountancy, have you any previous accounting experience? Would you know about debtors, creditors etc?

Looking at them also...have a small bit as I use to own my own business but again ill need refreshing.

My best mate is a credit control manager so i can get a helping hand of him if needs be

Sounds good then you're all sorted all you need now is LUCK :)

So test was done

Was ok but a few question did not seem relative like angles? Why in gods name do you need to know angles for Accountancy :confused:

Then the usual Percentages, division, fractions, multiplication and so forth.

So study all them snd you should be ok :D

this is for future reference for those who are going to sit this test:
    it's 30 min maths test, 28 questions most of them multiple choice so it's doable!
    the maths test includes : fractions, multiplications, adding, subtracting, percentages, logical reasoning, averages, 1 question on what where assets, one with how many degree in an right angle, square root of 100! that's about it.
    Bu the way no calculators are allowed ;)
    Best of luck and hope this information will help those interested as i wish someone would've outlined it beforehand so me and those in my position could've known what to expect!

and if you pass the test with the minimum 70% then there's an interview waiting for you as well!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Goggleyed_gimp

Hey guys, this info was very helpful. I have my interview on the 29th in Balfour just like you had. How was the course in the end anyway? You enjoy it?

Advertisement