Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English teacher in Balbriggan

Options
  • 22-08-2013 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I am recently move to Balbriggan and I am looking for a English teacher. Do you know someone in this place or around?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

shower33 wrote: »
    I am recently move to Balbriggan and I am looking for a English teacher. Do you know someone in this place or around?

Thanks

There's a language class called failte isteach held in balbriggan, it's free and as far as I know it's every Monday in the old church on hampton street. If u ask in the library they should know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

There's a language class called failte isteach held in balbriggan, it's free and as far as I know it's every Monday in the old church on hampton street. If u ask in the library they should know

That's a strange name for an English language Class;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

martinn123 wrote: »
    That's a strange name for an English language Class;)

It does seem strange, but it's true: http://www.balbriggan.info/failte_isteach_english_conversation_classes_balbriggan_12aug13.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Is it for jr cert or leaving cert or just general conversation ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shower33

Thanks everyone for your answer!!

I know the free english classes and I already enrolled, but I want to do the first certificate of cambridge and I need something more...

General conversation would be perfect as well. My English conversation is a mess!!!

I would appreciate your advices!!!

Cheers!!!

• Advertisement

My son is in his final year of his BA. He will be an English teacher once finished. Ill pm you his number and if he can help he will.

Thank you so much for your answers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I know it is in Skerries, but this may be of interest...
    Free Weekly Classes, Friendly Tutors. Every Wednesday, 7-9pm at Mourne View community Centre, starting September 11th
    If you would like more information please contact Helena on (01)8020484 or 0861718101

I would appreciate more advices!!!

Have a nice week;)

I would appreciate more advices!!!

Have a nice week;)

Thought Chris had made contact with you .
    He said he would be glad to help.

• Advertisement

Hi Cathy01,

I spoke with him and I sent him my address but I never had a reply.

Tamara

Oh well he's back and available Sundays .try calling him again.he could do two people at the one time if it makes it easier and more affordable.

Hi Cathy01,

I spoke with him and I sent him my address but I never had a reply.

Tamara

Can you pm me ur number ?

Advertisement