Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alloy Wheel Repair

Options
  • 22-08-2013 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi can anybody recommend somebody who will repair my alloy wheels, they need some kerb damage repaired and recoated?

Also if anybody knows, how much should i be looking to pay to get 4 wheels done?

Thanks in advance

Roddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Roddylarge wrote: »
    Hi can anybody recommend somebody who will repair my alloy wheels, they need some kerb damage repaired and recoated?

Also if anybody knows, how much should i be looking to pay to get 4 wheels done?

Thanks in advance

Roddy

It's over ten years ago, but I once got 4 wheels done (one at a time; I left each one in for a week or so and rotated my spare {would've been screwed if I'd got a puncture}) by a guy very close to the crossroads where the N52 Ardee - Kells road meets the Navan - Kingscourt road.

Post in Meath or Motors and someone might know his name or number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

East Coast Alloys in Ardee

Advertisement