Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration

Options
  • 22-08-2013 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey guys!

So I'll be starting my course in IADT next month(yay) and am just waiting to receive my registration letter in the post now. I'm just wondering if there is anyone else out there still waiting for theirs like me, or have some of you already received it? I'm just getting fairly worried because I received an email two days ago saying that it was already posted and therefore should be arriving shortly... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ilsee

Hi,

I'm starting this year too! I'm mature student and going into 1st year animation in IADT, what about everyone else?

do you mean acceptance letter of Round 1 form CAO, or registration information, what will be sent in late August (last year I saw it was 28 or something)?

I am waiting the last as well :))) , but if you got giro (bill with student contribution, I accepted the place in June, so may be it's to early for round 1) you can find there your student number and make online registration http://www.iadt.ie/en/CurrentStudents/Admissions/RegistrationDocumentation/
    Also you can find there Induction Week timetable.

Best of luck! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

Registration Info and Info about when your starting usually will come about a week or two after you accepted your course place on the CAO! I'm going into the third year and it was like that for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 14 wattiepad

Thanks for both your replies! And I don't mean the acceptance letter of the First round of CAO, I mean the post IADT delivers to you with your giro in it :P (Should've been clearer lol.) I've already received an email from the college with all the registration info, induction timetable, etc. actually and now I'm just waiting for the stuff in the post to come so I can register online.

Ilsee have you gotten your giro and registered online yet? And cool, I'm entering first year Vis Comm! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ilsee

Ilsee have you gotten your giro and registered online yet? And cool, I'm entering first year Vis Comm! :)[/QUOTE]

Hei,

My story is different, cos as mature student I accepted the place earlier and got giro earlier but I still waiting the main registration pack :))) hope it will be this or next week :)

and yes, I log on into online service and did online reg, but not in full amount, some sections doesn't work at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

wattiepad wrote: »
    Thanks for both your replies! And I don't mean the acceptance letter of the First round of CAO, I mean the post IADT delivers to you with your giro in it :P (Should've been clearer lol.) I've already received an email from the college with all the registration info, induction timetable, etc. actually and now I'm just waiting for the stuff in the post to come so I can register online.

Ilsee have you gotten your giro and registered online yet? And cool, I'm entering first year Vis Comm! :)

I'm going into third year vis comm! If ya have any questions PM me ! or if ya need a hand with anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭JaneWillow

yeah i got the giro payment thing myself and an email about online registration. not sure if you're supossed to get anything else. I think you should be able to ask them about it on the induction week though... no worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 wattiepad

Got everything sorted, didn't get anything else besides the giro and web registration email as well but that's what everyone else's case seems to be too so all's ok now.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭JaneWillow

Yeey school tomorrow!! Can't wait.

Advertisement