Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to set up account in new home

Options
  • 22-08-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

I'm currently in the process of moving. 

I called up to have my Electric Ireland account set up at the new place but didn't get a particularly satisfactory response on the phone as no record of the apartment could be found and I just got the feeling they wanted me off the line.

I have the previous meter readings, the RM number and obviously the address. There is currently electricity in the place as well. What exactly do I need to do get my account sorted at the new location? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi DinoRex,

We regret you are unhappy with your customer experience.

Do you have any way of acquiring your address's electricity MPRN (meter point reference number)? Searching via this is the quickest method of finding an exact address, particularly apartments/flats or rural addresses.

If you cannot provide this number, can you private message me your meter's RM serial number and your name and address? And I will try searching again for you.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Hi DinoRex,

We regret you are unhappy with your customer experience.

Do you have any way of acquiring your address's electricity MPRN (meter point reference number)? Searching via this is the quickest method of finding an exact address, particularly apartments/flats or rural addresses.

If you cannot provide this number, can you private message me your meter's RM serial number and your name and address? And I will try searching again for you.

Regards,
    Una
    Will PM you now. 

Thanks. 

Advertisement