Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Age-esque type games

• 22-08-2013 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭

Would anyone like to recommend a game along the lines of DA?

Need something to get me by until the release of DA3 :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

May not be exactly like in some cases but all games I enjoyed and throughly recommend.

Witcher 2
    Dragons Dogma
    Dark Souls
    Oblivion
    Skyrim
    Fallout 3 - totally different setting from the other games mentioned
    Kingdoms of Amalur

There are likely others i haven't played. I guess it comes down to what exactly you enjoyed most about Dragon Age for a specific recommendation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Sacred 2 is the game you want, you can probably pick it up second hand for dirt cheap too.

I recently picked it up in Xtra Vision for €10, 30 hours in and only 25% of the map uncovered! :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

I think it was the gameplay and interaction with the party members that got me hooked. Wouldn't be a huge RPG fan but anything like DA or Mass Effect i enjoy (EA RPG's)

Ive actually played all them in the list apart from KOA so might give that a try. Also heard Darksiders is another i should consider

Advertisement