Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTI Interviews anyone?

Options
  • 22-08-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Anyone have an interview in GTI Galway next week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Did anyone who had their interviews last week hear back from them yet? I know someone who was told he'd hear this week and so far has heard nothing so is getting worried he might not get in

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Abracastabya

got my acceptance letter two days after interview along with payment gyro..

So things are not looking good for him

Get him to call up the college and find out? Reason I got mine so quick was because I told her I needed to know asap as I'm not from Galway and needed to try sort out accommodation. She put NB on my forms. He could still be in, just call :)

He has called they said they will be ringing people to let them know today. I just presume that acceptance letters go out first and then rejection letters go out later

• Advertisement

That is normally the way as far as I've experienced, hopefully it's good news. What course has he applied for?

He's in for Journalism. Does there be in numbers for that course does anyone know. We need to find out if he's in for house hunting

Let me know, 2 males looking for a place here too. Head is wrecked off me looking for places! Not sure about numbers.. Is he gone back as a mature student or leaving cert?

There should be 3 of us and we're all 23/24 so all mature. No I would say if he was in he'd have heard by now. Where have you been looking for accommodation?

everywhere!! can't seem to find anywhere if u can come across a house let me know if there is two spare rooms i'll be up monday for a few days n can view a few places if u wanna add me on fb to talk pm me :)

• Advertisement

Well like i said we don't know what we are doing yet but if we come across a place and need to fill some spare rooms Ill definitely get back to you. Goodluck with the house hunt anyway

Advertisement