Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer iconica A500 question

Options
  • 22-08-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I have an Acer Iconica A500 tablet. I also have a USB mouse and an adapter for the micro USB slot. The mouse does not work when connected to the micro USB slot via the adapter.
    My question, is there any way to test from the tablet side if the micro usb port works, or is broken?
    I have no other devices with which to check the adapter.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭invaderzimirl

hey try a USB memory stick, it works on my Galaxy S3 once its a USB host port it whould work :-)

and just see if you can vies the files

• Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I have the same problem with that though....I dont know if it is the USB port on the tablet that is broken or the usb adapter. Is there any sort of diagnostic test I can do on the tablet that will tell me if the port is working correctly?
    This is the only device I have with a micro USB port, so I have nothing else to test the adapter.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭invaderzimirl

eh do you have a phone that you can try the usb adaptor on ?

Advertisement