Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Candy Crush wont load

• 22-08-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

when i try to play candy crush through facebook it loads up to where you press play and then just a spinning wheel. nothing else.

it will load on ipad and on another laptop with windows 7 on it. the laptop it wont load on is a new windows eight laptop.

have the latest flash and shock. internet connection is fine. every thing else is good on the laptop. youtube facebook everything works ok except this.

any advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Try clearing the cache in your browser (or try a different browser). See if that makes a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭koppy

was using chrome. tried explorer and it worked..

thanks..

any idea why chrome wont on the laptop but will on the older one..

No idea, sorry. Could be a conflicting chrome extension, a security setting in chrome, something cached (if you didn't clear it) ...

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭koppy

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

koppy wrote: »

any advice

Play a real game! :pac:

• Advertisement

Candy Crush is OK actually. Totally derivative and the social part is a pain in the hole (I'd pay to get rid of it) but it's actually not a bad game.

Er... I mean ... who's up for a game of Borderlands 2 later? We can melee Pete The Invincible like real gamers. YEAH! :)

Advertisement