Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enrolment

Options
  • 22-08-2013 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Thought I'd take my enrolment issue to a new thread since, as far as I know, I've registered the fact my fees are covered and I have a Susi grant in the works for my contribution.

I accepted my offer first thing on Monday which means that I should be able the enrol today according to my orientation guide. I've logged in and I get this screen that I attached (I hope oops). The book says there should be a box saying UL Enrolment and it'll take me through the steps to enrol online. I cant see it anywhere. So... am I in the wrong place? Missing something obvious?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

It says "Click here to ENROL" on mine above the Student adviser information.

http://gyazo.com/2f522b42988231c98b370e1999917fa3

I stuck on the survey though,

Im not sure what type of grant I got and it asks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭ynwa14

I wonder why mine isn't coming up then :( Do I have to provide proof to the fees office that I got a grant first or just wait for it to update itself or was it just there when you first logged in?

ynwa14 wrote: »
    I wonder why mine isn't coming up then :( Do I have to provide proof to the fees office that I got a grant first or just wait for it to update itself or was it just there when you first logged in?

Did you do the online finance task? I did that first. It says my fees due are 0.00

Did you do the online finance task? I did that first. It says my fees due are 0.00

Yeah I did, says the same for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pai Mei

If you don't know whether you got the grant or not do you still just say you got it? :confused:

• Advertisement

I got a text saying I was provisionally awarded the grant but I don't know how much

I got a text saying that too but no sign of that on my Susi account (which has been blocked now and I cant get into but thats another story) so I'm just as lost really :S

My mother rang SUSI and they said that they got the first batch of accepted offers from the CAO today so It wont be updated for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Poppy121

Pai Mei wrote: »
    If you don't know whether you got the grant or not do you still just say you got it? :confused:

I wondering the same thing. I should get the grant because both my sister and brother got the grant last year but people here are saying they got texts confirming that they'll receive the grant and now I'm worried because I got no such text.

Reet mines sorted itself :D

• Advertisement

Im stuck in the middle of a survey and I cant get past it

Im stuck in the middle of a survey and I cant get past it

What part? I completed it, is it the grant question?

I would assume you got full fees and maintenance. That's whats awarded to Irish students who apply for it and get accepted for one, so if you got that provisionally awarded text then that should be what you got :) It's full fees and maintenance that cover the student contribution.

What reference number did you put down? The one with the W at the start or the Student reference number?

The one with W at the start is the one they accepted for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pai Mei

I put student reference number (no W)

They accepted mine too tho :confused:

Enrolled! Thanks :D

No problem :D Is weird about the ref numbers though... hope they accept both and that one of us isnt wrong :S

They sent me an email with a QR code of my student number :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Hi all,

Having trouble enrolling online.

I go to www.ul.ie/orientation > then click "online enrolment"

As per the documentation sent out to me, I am the taken to www.si.ul.ie and asked to enter my student id number and "9999" as a password to log in.

It doesn't allow me to log in. Confused....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I'm having the same issue seachto7. I sent an email this morning so will let you know if/when I hear back.

Ok, thanks. I was going to send a mail myself, but I'll wait to hear back on this thread. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

seachto7 wrote: »
    asked to enter my student id number and "9999" as a password to log in.

It doesn't allow me to log in. Confused....
    ergonomics wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue seachto7. I sent an email this morning so will let you know if/when I hear back.

You both have been to UL before and have existing ID numbers? Try your old password? (not the old regular login. The old si login)

Polar Ice wrote: »
    You both have been to UL before and have existing ID numbers? Try your old password? (not the old regular login. The old si login)

Tried that. Also tried resetting my password and logging in with my email address that I used when I was applying and none of those worked.

Last time I was in UL, this online lark didn't exist. That's how old I am. I'll try email them too...

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Chabals Beard

Do we have to enrol online because I cannot locate myself a printer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dwantoo3

Where do i see this online finace task? very confused :(

Still no luck enrolling online. Emailed and no response off them...

• Advertisement

I got an email back a few minutes ago and am registered and enrolled now. I even got my student email set up and already have 6 spammy mails. Nothing changes! :)

Advertisement