Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enrolment

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Luize

Does anyone now if I can enroll online before paying the fees? I'm just waiting on my student loan to come through but UL texted me saying I have to enroll online immediately. Help??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭ynwa14

Luize wrote: »
    Does anyone now if I can enroll online before paying the fees? I'm just waiting on my student loan to come through but UL texted me saying I have to enroll online immediately. Help??

You have to pay fees before enrolling. I'd say try calling the Fees office/contacting the enrolment service and asking them asap because we have to be enrolled before orientation week!

ynwa14 wrote: »
    You have to pay fees before enrolling. I'd say try calling the Fees office/contacting the enrolment service and asking them asap because we have to be enrolled before orientation week!

I just called the admissions office and explained my situation and she said you can enroll before paying thank god :D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭21 Schump Street

What is proof of enrolment? Is it a print out of the email you receive after you enrol?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Ya.

• Advertisement

It says you have to bring evidence of payment of orientation day. What would count as evidence? I'm not getting a grant btw

Advertisement