If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22-24 inch bedroom TV

Options
  • 22-08-2013 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Hi RS,

Could you recommend a 22-24 inch tv for mounting in a bedroom? Some requirements are:
    - good sound
    - built in wifi
    - saorview compatible

apart from the above I'm fairly flexible on brand, picture, etc etc. Price will likely be the key though.

Cheers!

stooge

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

stooge wrote: »
    Hi RS,

Could you recommend a 22-24 inch tv for mounting in a bedroom? Some requirements are:
    - good sound
    - built in wifi
    - saorview compatible

apart from the above I'm fairly flexible on brand, picture, etc etc. Price will likely be the key though.

Cheers!

stooge
    Hi Stooge,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

There isn't a big selection of smart TVs under 32".  For a screen to tick all your boxes you'd be looking at the Panasonic TXL 24X6 which is currently priced at £279.95.  It meets everything you're after and can also be wall mounted.   Check the link below and let me know what you think:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl24x6b/pana-txl24x6b

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭stooge

Thanks Chris,

I'll have a think about it, but I suppose I was hoping for something a little less pricey. I suppose its the smart tv capcibility that pushes the price up though. By chance do you have any Samsung 22F5400 range in?

cheers

Thanks Chris,

I'll have a think about it, but I suppose I was hoping for something a little less pricey. I suppose its the smart tv capcibility that pushes the price up though. By chance do you have any Samsung 22F5400 range in?

cheers
    Hi Stooge,

Yea, once smart comes into the picture the price does jump up a little.

Unfortunately we don't currently stock the 5400 range :(  

Currently the Panasonic is our cheapest.

Chris

Thanks for getting back to me Chris, will be in the market for a 40-50 inch in the next couple of months too, so I'll get back in touch.

Cheers

Thanks for getting back to me Chris, will be in the market for a 40-50 inch in the next couple of months too, so I'll get back in touch.

Cheers
    Hi Stooge,

Thanks for getting back to me.

No problem at all.  Keep us posted and we'll do our best to get you sorted.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Chris,

Quick follow up on the bedroom TV. Do you stock the LG 24MS53V and if so what would it be (plus delivery)?

Thanks,

Stooge

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Chris,

Quick follow up on the bedroom TV. Do you stock the LG 24MS53V and if so what would it be (plus delivery)?

Thanks,

Stooge
    Stooge,

apologies for the late response - the 24MS53 isn't a TV we stock - we do stock that in the 27" version ( 27MS53V)  at £299.95: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/27ms53v/lg-27ms53v and we also stock the excellent Samsung T27B551, which is a beautiful and very smart TV ( no built in Wi-Fi though, you would need to use a TP Link, Mains interwebby sender thing) at £299.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/t27b551ew/sams-lt27b551

That's our full lineup at the moment is small screen smarties..

Keep us posted if we can help?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.